WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Gw-9200mbj-1jf

5K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  ccm123 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys, long time lurker but first time poster. I thought I'd post up a couple of pics af a recent purchase. I feel it's only fair as I found the link to the retailer on here (SeiyaJapan.com) who gave awesome service I might add!

Anywho, a couple of pics for now....you wouldn't believe how hard it is to photo such a stealthy watch:

I'll try and grab a few more tomorrow :)

See less See more
#8 ·
Aw well, it seems my first ever post on WUS has been moderated. I have spoken to the mod so I know the reason. If the handle of a personal rescue tool offended anybody, I am sorry. It was never my intention.

To say it is a weapon is a little harsh though. I am an Intensive Care Paramedic and my job is to save lives which this tool has assisted me in doing that over the last 5 years. I guess I should have read the rules more closely!

Anywho, here's a couple more:

#12 ·
Aw well, it seems my first ever post on WUS has been moderated. I have spoken to the mod so I know the reason. If the handle of a personal rescue tool offended anybody, I am sorry. It was never my intention.

To say it is a weapon is a little harsh though. I am an Intensive Care Paramedic and my job is to save lives which this tool has assisted me in doing that over the last 5 years. I guess I should have read the rules more closely!

Anywho, here's a couple more:

Sorry to revive this thread...I'm a gadgaholic so to speak and you my friend have very good taste in what I would call stealth EDC gear. I have the same spec ops T.H.E. wallet but the JR version and would never go back to a traditional wallet. Thanks for showing off your gear. I also have to commend you for the type of work that you do in your profession. You must see and experience events that an ordinary human would rather not.

Since I'm a little late bird on this thread, I am curious as to what was the "personal rescue tool" that was censored by the Mod?:rodekaart:-x

-Oly

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
@ theotherphil,

thanks for sharing your riseman pictures, it is easily the best looking of all riseman models and probably one of the best looking G's in general.

[edited by Moderator]

regards, holger

#11 ·
Welcome aboard! :-!

Very good pics of a seriously cool watch :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.