Gw-m5600bc-1jf ?

Thread: Gw-m5600bc-1jf ?

Gw-m5600bc-1jf ?

I know these are discontinued but are they still available out there?

Is the 79 dollar band worth it if one had a normal GW or a normal GWM??

Re: Gw-m5600bc-1jf ?

It looks like the BC has gotten pretty scarce. On the subject of the bracelet with a regular GWM, I say ABSOLUTELY. I've posted a couple of threads on the subject. I got my GWM this summer and the band was so stiff and uncomfortable that I nearly sent it back. I ended up poaching the (much softer) band from a DW5600 which made it barely livable. Then, one of our fellow WUS members, [email protected], posted that he had gotten the bracelet and hated it - so, I bought it from him and slapped it on the GWM. With the bracelet, it's gone from being my least comfortable watch to my most comfortable and my favorite. I'm also not a fan of negative LCDs so, for me, this is absolutely the perfect 5600. Here's a link to my bracelet rejoicing thread - https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/bes...-g-581120.html
    Last edited by D. Dubya; November 25th, 2011 at 22:42.

It may worth the price because the bracelet is very comfortable to wear. The design is quite unique with the clever combination of resin and plastic (?) material. It is light but solid.

It will not fit GW5600J. But it will fit GWM5600, GW6900 and GW5000.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If you can find one of these, buy it. The are awesome and I'll call it Ultra comfortable. I loved mine but for some reason flipped it. I still regret that decision. It has a little darker neg display but you get used to it quick. Man I wish I could find another one..

this one seems to be discontinued now. Most of the big online retailers seem to be out and just have the classic version gwm5600-1. Ebay sellers have increased their prices aswell.this may be a good time to pickup the last few remaining. same looks as the gw-5000-bc without the DLC screw caseback but with the bracelet.
    Daily beater: G-Shock GW-M5600-1ER (modded with Black BC case), GW-3000BB, G-5600A-3, DW-5600E.

Thanks guys!

I too was considering one of these or the 6900bc1 or converting a positive display model or either to the bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by GShockMe View Post
    It may worth the price because the bracelet is very comfortable to wear. The design is quite unique with the clever combination of resin and plastic (?) material. It is light but solid.
    Totally agree with u. That's why I've chosen this model to be my 1st G. Bought it at Akihabara last month on a work trip. The bracelet really caught my attention since I haven't seen many G's with composite bracelet. And it was also on sale that day. 17,600 yen compared to the original price 24k yen. After going home I checked the price online and I let a sigh of relief. The price offered to me was really a bargain IMO.

I don't understand why GW-M5600BC has been discontinued...
    Is it really possible that it had bad sales results? I find it hard to beleive.

Maybe it's a limited run or something.

Thread Information