gw riseman arrived, FINALLY

Thread: gw riseman arrived, FINALLY

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

gw riseman arrived, FINALLY

This thing is even more beautiful in person, what a stunning looking g this is.

Trouble is, I had intended to wear it as my daily watch, but after seeing it in the flesh I want it to remain pristine.

If I had the cash I'd buy another just to look at lol

I've got a couple of other g's but this is what I would call my first proper one, if you know what I mean.

Re: gw riseman arrived, FINALLY

The Riseman was my first G and it has become my workhorse now. Wear it as much as possible I would say, any scratches will add to its character and make it look even better (which is of course my personal opninion )

You could of course try to get an extra bezel, just in case.

Wear it! Don't worry, you can't hurt it! And a little character marks here and there won't hurt neither.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Photos man, photos!!

You can of course try to keep it pristine as you wear it but one day something will happen that 'marks' it.
    Mine now has all sorts of scratches, dog bites and flecks of paint and as above I think it ads character, much like a worn in pair of trainers as oppose to when theyre brand new.
    ONLY EVER OWNED G-SHOCKS...

Dazzer,

As Kronos best put it: If there aren't any pictures; the watch doesn't exist!!! We are picture hungry animals on this forum. Lets see some cool shoots with the the watch on the wrist and other creative shots.

Congrats on the Riseman purchase. Give us a picture of your current collection as well.

Congratulations!!

I was in the same line of thinking about keeping mine brand new but I just can't wear any other of my G's at the moment and my Riseman has become my daily wearer for everything I do. If you start using for it's intended use ( I do mountaibike a lot wearing it ) you will get the best out of it !!!
    Last edited by gettocard; September 24th, 2010 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by franzy View Post
    Dazzer,

As Kronos best put it: If there aren't any pictures; the watch doesn't exist!!! We are picture hungry animals on this forum. Lets see some cool shoots with the the watch on the wrist and other creative shots.

Congrats on the Riseman purchase. Give us a picture of your current collection as well.

As the saying goes,

Pictures, or it didn't happen at all.

LMAO ok I will try and get some shots tomorrow of it.. it is still in it's box but you guys are doing a damn fine job of persuading me to get it on the wrist lol

Quote Originally Posted by franzy View Post
    Dazzer,

Here's a riseman pic to quench your thirst - saying hi along with my atomic froggie!!!

Gorgeous, I do love the alternative colour schemes available also, I think white, the traditional/retro grey/white and blue really do it for me.

IF I ever do get another riseman it will have to be a colourful piece.

I know those frogmans are top line of the g-shocks, and probably like every other g fan out there I would definitely give a home to them, but my god that riseman does look good.

I think they hit the sweet spot with this watch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information