GW-S5600-1JF "Featherlight Square" Appreciation thread! Please share user experiences, pics and mods - Page 9
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: GW-S5600-1JF "Featherlight Square" Appreciation thread! Please share user experiences, pics and mods

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: GW-S5600-1JF "Featherlight Square" Appreciation thread! Please share user experiences, pics and

Quote Originally Posted by Ottovonn View Post
    Eh, I say you do you. Embrace the bullbars!
    Totally agree with Ottovonn. Do what makes you happy. Here is mine. Hydro modded, GW5000 resin and bull bars. It’s still quite light in this configuration.

Re: GW-S5600-1JF "Featherlight Square" Appreciation thread! Please share user experiences, pics and

The bullbars are firmly in place.

If you swap the original bezel, you lose the low profile

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Why are y'all worried about scratching it up?? It's a G Shock. Why spend extra money for nice looking and higher end version, just to take the stuff that makes it special off for fear of scratching it. That's like buying a Corvette and only taking it out for slow cruises around your neighborhood. It's a mass produced plastic watch, not some irreplaceable ancient artifact. Besides, scratches on G Shocks are just patina, not damage!

Quote Originally Posted by ethebull View Post
    Thanks, my pleasure kevio. Here's a shot of mine amongst most of his friends.

Attachment 14205007
    A fellow Crepas Tektite fan! That's rare to see. Mine says hello. Actually bought a full set on pre-order many moons ago, had to sell it, regretted it then spent years tracking down another one.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    ethebull likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nkwatchy View Post
    A fellow Crepas Tektite fan! That's rare to see. Mine says hello. Actually bought a full set on pre-order many moons ago, had to sell it, regretted it then spent years tracking down another one.
    Sweet! The Tektite is one I'll never part with. Just 199 made, so it's a small club. I bought mine a couple of years after the release in great condition. It's a beast! and fills every need for me in an extra chunky diver. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ethebull View Post
    Sweet! The Tektite is one I'll never part with. Just 199 made, so it's a small club. I bought mine a couple of years after the release in great condition. It's a beast! and fills every need for me in an extra chunky diver. Love it.
    Same! Just a stunning piece. The one I originally bought was #193 (the address of my first office), by the way (just in case it's the one you have, in which case, I'm glad it went to a good home!).

Double.
    Last edited by nkwatchy; June 11th, 2019 at 06:19.

#132 is in my box or on my wrist until my demise. Such a killer from Crepas.
    nkwatchy likes this.

After about 2 months of owning, I think this one is underrated and overly shadowed by it's bigger brother GW-5000. With this setting it's even lighter and more understated. I can't pick one of my G but if I can only keep just 3-4 Gs, this one will be on that list.

kenls, GaryK30, kevio and 4 others like this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information