GW-S5600B Photos, as Requested

Thread: GW-S5600B Photos, as Requested

GW-S5600B Photos, as Requested

Here's the carbon fiber G in its usual resting place on my G-Shock heap on the corner of my desk.

Here's a different angle of the same. The 7900 is my gym-going watch. I use it to run and time rests between sets. It consequently takes five or six showers a week with me and may be upgraded to a solar atomic version later.

Here's the best wrist shot I can get with a decent camera. By the time I bend my elbow and stuff my Nikon between my face and the watch I can't zoom out much.

This is oddly enough what sold me on the negative band as much as anything. After seeing the brilliant red and yellow on this band the other carbon fiber G looked really washed out and muted.

When I get back to the US in 25 days I want to see what the carbon fiber G looks like hung on the steering wheel of my new car with a carbon fiber dash behind it. I suspect the G will look better than the car.

Re: GW-S5600B Photos, as Requested

Nice photos !

Semi-related, I tried on a GW-5000-1JF today and with this watch as my first impresson of the square G I felt the 5000 really came out behind. At over 150% of the weight of this watch and with its thin, rubbery strap, the screwback felt like it was barely hanging onto my wrist. I really hope this carbon fiber thing takes off, even or especially as an entirely clandestine feature behind opaque urethane. Heavier watches could really benefit from it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It's great looking. Thanks for posting the photos
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Thread Information