GW2310-1ER arrived today!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By barkerville

Thread: GW2310-1ER arrived today!

GW2310-1ER arrived today!

Hi everyone.

Ive been looking at picking up a new G recently for a reasonable price and saw the GW2310 for a price i couldnt resist. Having Multiband 6 and solar for the price is great value. I did some research before picking it up and it seems to be quite well respected in the G community so placed an order.

It arrived this morning and im really impressed. The build quality is great and although some don't like it, i really like the steel bezel. Its got a good weight to the watch and the module looks crisp with good sized digits. It sits nicely on the wrist and is comfortable to wear. I bought it to wear for work and leisure and i feel it will do the job just fine! Some have complained about the volume of the alarm but i use my phone for that so thats not really an issue to me.

Overall im really pleased with it and for the price comes highly recommended! Sorry about the picture quality!

Thanks for reading!

Have a good day!

Barkerville
    Attached Images Attached Images

dobber72 and redeye like this.

Re: GW2310-1ER arrived today!

i am a fan of the 23x0 case and strap, they contour to the wrist and oh-so comfortable to wear

enjoy the watch
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Excellent! Wear it in good health and often - thank you for sharing with us :)

Quote Originally Posted by brvheart
    No I am not OCD....I am CDO - that is OCD in the proper order

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice G.Congrates

Quote Originally Posted by barkerville View Post
    Hi everyone.

Ive been looking at picking up a new G recently for a reasonable price and saw the GW2310 for a price i couldnt resist. Having Multiband 6 and solar for the price is great value. I did some research before picking it up and it seems to be quite well respected in the G community so placed an order.

It arrived this morning and im really impressed. The build quality is great and although some don't like it, i really like the steel bezel. Its got a good weight to the watch and the module looks crisp with good sized digits. It sits nicely on the wrist and is comfortable to wear. I bought it to wear for work and leisure and i feel it will do the job just fine! Some have complained about the volume of the alarm but i use my phone for that so thats not really an issue to me.

Overall im really pleased with it and for the price comes highly recommended! Sorry about the picture quality!

Thanks for reading!

Have a good day!

Barkerville
    Glad you are happy with it. I own one too, the FP version. Its a lot smaller than i thought it would be compared to the photos.

Oh Barkerville, hello from sheffield! (Heeley)

Congrats on your first G!...Having a multi-band 6 def makes it feel more useful!

Thread Information