GW2310BD-1V reviews and pics

Thread: GW2310BD-1V reviews and pics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GW2310BD-1V reviews and pics

hi, i am new here and i really would like some feedback from you guys about this particular watch. and on the side note, does anyone know where to buy a Casio G-Shock MTG910DA-1v in Guam or Philippines? thanks

Re: GW2310BD-1V reviews and pics

Hi Den, if you are in the Philippines you can check out Time Depot in malls. I believe they are the official distributor of Casio watches here.

Wink Re: GW2310BD-1V reviews and pics

Hi Den,

Welcome to our G-Shock forum! I'm afraid I can't help you on both watches. I have some older G-2300 models. I think the MTG-910DA is an older model, which will be hard to track down now. Can an Atomic signal be received on the Philippines? There are some active members from there that might answer your question.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I found this review in Amazon; (no connexion to the reviewer or Amazon whatsoever, just copied and pasted what I found in the site)

"WOW what can I say this watch is truly beautiful, the quality and the craftsmanship is outstanding much more than I ever have seen in this class of watch before! I am a big Casio G Shock fan I have been using them over twenty years. They are the strongest and toughest watches on the market by far and they do not scratch easy like other much more expensive brands.
    Pros
    1)The display looks very nice and bright.
    2)The watch has updated regularly at midnight every time and I live in Florida far away from Colorado.
    3)The time keeping is outstanding! I have never seen nothing like this before even in much more expensive brands, and even if I force it not to receiving a signal for several days.
    4)The finish on the band is excellent and after adjustment fits really good on my wrist.
    5)This watch has many more functions that I will ever use but I will use some from time to time {Stopwatch...
    Cons none
    I Love the way this watch looks by far the nicest digital display I have ever seen on any watch! This is truly the nicest watch I have ever owned and it is not the most expensive I have bought. I am thinking about buying another just like it for a back up, really I am! Thanks Casio for another outstanding product that looks Fantastic!"

The reviewer lives in the U.S. so the atomic function on the watch won't be the same as in Philipines, but the rest of the review may help you.
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Hey Den,

I've only seen one/ two maybe GW2310BD here on Guam.
    As far as the MTG..I dunno..I'll look around and see.

ahhh thanks guys, is there a newer version of the mtg910da-1v? and i tried looking at time depot but most of their watches have rubber bracelet. i don't think the atomic timekeeping will reach me here though, would that in somehow mess up the time on my watch if i decide to get one of those with atomic timekeeping?

My second choice is the GW2310BD, but is there any user here who can relate their experience with this watch? because it looks good but bulky unlike the mtg910 which doesn't look as bulky. thanks again guys!

If you're out of range of a signal you can just disable the function. The watch will keep time like any other quartz watch.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by Den807 View Post
    i don't think the atomic timekeeping will reach me here though, would that in somehow mess up the time on my watch if i decide to get one of those with atomic timekeeping?
    Where in the Philippines are you located? I live in Antipolo, and I receive the Japanese signals on my GW5600J pretty much every night. Another Pinoy member, jkchua, lives in Quezon City, and he also has no problems receiving the signal on his 5600J.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

I just traded for a MTG910
    It seems about right in size 46mm x 50mm depth 16mm
    It does stand up on your wrist so I consider the depth alittle bulky

But it's a fantastic watch ..shows the date in all modes..auto EL.. Shows local time when in world time
    This one has become my favorite

I have a G2300-9v which is basicly the same as the 2310 just cosmetic differenaces.. I think it's another good one,,very comfortable and alittle bigger then a mudman
    G-Shocks:
    GDF-100
    G7900 in Blue
    Wenger

Commando 7072
    Vostok

Amphibian Std
    Amphibian Ministry 710395 (Lost :( )
    Amphibian Ministry 710059(Blue Scuba Dude)
    Citizen:
    Gold Eco-Drive Dress
    1995 Citizen Wingman

Qmax
    Lorus
    Mickey Mouse
    Eddie Bauer
    V8VD62
    Android
    Octupus Quartz (Blue)
    RPM (Orange)

Invicta
    ProDiver Auto 1001
    Fossil
    FS-4577 Dual Time Dress(tank)

I live in QC, and the mtg only has the colorado site, but now cannot find it in Guam and Philippines so i guess my only choice is the GW2310.

CASD can i ask a favor, can you take a picture of your mtg910 with the G2300 so i can see the differences in size? i cannot see it here in philippines because they don't carry g shock watches that have metal bracelets. :thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information