My brother has a GW300A-2V and I am confused with the parts. We need to get the replacement housing, but at the parts sites, they do not have housing. If you want to know what I am talking about, it is the part that holds the pins for the watch band. The side were the pin goes into broke off, and he tried to fix it, but it did not hold up. I was mainly wondering what is that part called.