GW3500B-1A in the US
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alan From New York

Thread: GW3500B-1A in the US

GW3500B-1A in the US

After looking through various Japanese sites, I was surprised to see Casio posting this model on it's US site. Just for the heck of it, I went to Macy's Herald Square on Wednesday thinking, "It won't be there." I was surprised to see three of them. And when I was told the price was the same as the orange GW3000B-1A, I was shocked (no pun intended).

Owning the 3000 for a couple of weeks, I can say the 3500 is more user friendly, although IMHO not as cool looking. I'll do a full comparison soon.

MonroeA likes this.
    I'm an idiot. Trust me.

Re: GW3500B-1A in the US

Great catch! Can't beat digi "subdials" for quick response and usability through the modes. Congrats
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

I like it. More attractive and more functional than the 3000, in my view.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Really diggin it - but I just can't rationalize getting an expensive G-Shock that has the same features like one I already have (GW-2500B) - I normally only buy multiple watches with the same features when they're cheap . But it sure looks very nice!

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

am5

Just bought my GW3000B-1A at Macy's Herald Square on Monday! Wish I had known ... would have bought both! Seriously. Great find, I might stop there this week. I agree that the 3000B is better looking and I like the ALL analog, but I would own both if I can save $200 on the 3500. Thanks for the pics.
    Some people don't wear a watch ... wow.
    Casio GW3000, Casio Pathfinder PAW1500, Casio GW1310A, Citizen Aqualand BJ2115

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Really diggin it - but I just can't rationalize getting an expensive G-Shock that has the same features like one I already have (GW-2500B) - I normally only buy multiple watches with the same features when they're cheap . But it sure looks very nice!

Greetings, Sedi
    Yes, they're both Aviators, but the differences are more than subtle, which justified getting them.
    I'm an idiot. Trust me.

Thread Information