GW5600j or GWM5600 in Indonesia or Thailand

Thread: GW5600j or GWM5600 in Indonesia or Thailand

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GW5600j or GWM5600 in Indonesia or Thailand

Hi, can anyone help me where could I buy the GW5600 or GWM5600 in Indonesia or Thailand?

I live in Indonesia and it's hard to buy G-Shock through online shop because Indonesia is not listed as country can be chosen on online shop. I am interested to have GW5600 or GWM5600 watch.

I will have traveling to Bangkok next month. Where can I buy the watch in Bangkok?

thanks in advance.:thanks

Re: GW5600j or GWM5600 in Indonesia or Thailand

in bangkok i guess u can buy it in any "central" megastore. also in the malls around siam square, central world, siam paragon,... but i guess the price will be not far from european prices...

I don't think the Waveceptor 5600s are meant for South-East Asia since the signals cannot reach this far...

Cheers,
    MountainMike

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMike View Post
    I don't think the Waveceptor 5600s are meant for South-East Asia since the signals cannot reach this far...

Cheers,
    MountainMike

yes, thats a good point, i didnt think about that, right. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by kantongsemar View Post
    Hi, can anyone help me where could I buy the GW5600 or GWM5600 in Indonesia or Thailand?

I live in Indonesia and it's hard to buy G-Shock through online shop because Indonesia is not listed as country can be chosen on online shop. I am interested to have GW5600 or GWM5600 watch.

I will have traveling to Bangkok next month. Where can I buy the watch in Bangkok?

thanks in advance.:thanks
    Hello,

I think www.Higuchi-inc.com & www.seiyajapan.com can help you, just visit their websites. I bought a GW200 from Seiya.

Don't worry about the payment, you can use paypal (yes Indonesia finally became a member).

I'm Indonesian, and already a member of paypal since last year.

Before I have a paypal, I paid through wire transfer for GW200 that I bought from Seiya

Quote Originally Posted by Januar74 View Post
    Hello,

I think www.Higuchi-inc.com & www.seiyajapan.com can help you, just visit their websites. I bought a GW200 from Seiya.

Don't worry about the payment, you can use paypal (yes Indonesia finally became a member).

I'm Indonesian, and already a member of paypal since last year.

Before I have a paypal, I paid through wire transfer for GW200 that I bought from Seiya

Hi...

Thanks for the info. BTW, if we buy from Seiya, will they deliver the stock directly to our address. Do we have to pay additional cost for shipment?

He will, as long as you give detail address and the most important is postal code.

Usually he uses EMS, and when it arrived at your home, post company will charge you around 10,000 rupiahs for repacking (after being checked by Customs)

Yes, there's additional cost for shipment. You should contact him first and he will give you the details.

Happy hunting

have u checked the watch @ casio center @juanda jakarta or somewhere round mangdu??

I will recommend beside Casio Center is Casio Store at Senayan Plaza +620215725211

@soccerer : Sir, where you live?

live in bandung n jakarta now.. have u ever compared the price in casio store and other retailer watchshop? which one is cheaper?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information