GWF-1000BS Atomic Frogman is in the house(pics)
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: GWF-1000BS Atomic Frogman is in the house(pics)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Picture GWF-1000BS Atomic Frogman is in the house(pics)

Well sort of, lol. It's really with me at work after I tracked down and stalked my local postman from the sorting office to my house where he left the "Sorry we missed you" note to the side street a mile away from my house where I found him. He tried to get away, or really just move on to the next street, but I blocked him. I came out of my car at a good pace and I was on my prey. I think I scared him but then he recognized me and relaxed, lol. Funny thing is he said he had a feeling that I would find him because for some reason this isn't the first time that he has missed me at home and then I've tracked him down. I told him he is too predictable and that he needs to change his route from time to time.
    Anyway, I ordered the watch Tuesday night and it is here in my hands, or on my wrist, on Friday morning. Wow!
    This thing is as cool as Q-6 has stated. The color combo is just perfect. Just enough red to set it off in a great way but not overpowering. Enough to stand out but not draw undue attention if you know what I mean.
    Ear to ear grin, pics this evening. I'm at work and can't post them from here.
    Happy dance has been done and yes it was not pretty
    Last edited by bnsutton; July 15th, 2011 at 23:15. Reason: PICS added
    KVM888 and DBlock72 like this.

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics. I have been on the fence about this one and it may be time to jump off.

Re: GWF-1000BS Atomic Frogman is in the house

Congrats!!! Wear it in good health! We await the pictures :)

Quote Originally Posted by brvheart
    No I am not OCD....I am CDO - that is OCD in the proper order

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bnsutton View Post
    Well sort of, lol. It's really with me at work after I tracked down and stalked my local postman from the sorting office to my house where he left the "Sorry we missed you" note to the side street a mile away from my house where I found him. He tried to get away, or really just move on to the next street, but I blocked him. I came out of my car at a good pace and I was on my prey. I think I scared him but then he recognized me and relaxed, lol. Funny thing is he said he had a feeling that I would find him because for some reason this isn't the first time that he has missed me at home and then I've tracked him down. I told him he is too predictable and that he needs to change his route from time to time.
    Anyway, I ordered the watch Tuesday night and it is here in my hands, or on my wrist, on Friday morning. Wow!
    This thing is as cool as Q-6 has stated. The color combo is just perfect. Just enough red to set it off in a great way but not overpowering. Enough to stand out but not draw undue attention if you know what I mean.
    Ear to ear grin, pics this evening. I'm at work and can't post them from here.
    Happy dance has been done and yes it was not pretty
    Awesome story. And sounds familiar. I too snagged a Frogman today, but from the post office since I missed the delivery yesterday and no one was here to sign. Next time I will stalk the postman as well since the post office I am forced to go to for pickup is 9 miles away (and I have to go through some rough neighborhoods) and I have three other PO's within a five mile radius.

We need pics of the new watch! Congrats!

Congrat`s I have a feeling we are going to see more of them pitching up here. All the "Atomic" Frog`s are impressive, the GWF-1000BS, more so :-

Q-6

A little unboxing action. Sorry for the wimpy iphone pics.

I love all my atomic frogs and I rotate them everyday(sometimes twice a day) but I think this one is going to get a lot of wrist time. It has like low key blinginess to it without the bling. Subdued color and the matte finish I love. The next mission will be to source a spare band and bezel for this watch so all my atomics will have spares. If you are on the fence about this atomic frog.....JUMP ON IN, you won't regret it!!

That is a stunning Frogman.
    I really like this one a lot but am waiting and hoping they make a non-atomic version.
    If they don't I will have to bite the bullet and get the Atomic version.

Congrats on the watch.

Man, you guys are gonna buy them all up before i get a chance to grab one!
    Mike

That is bad ass.

Re: GWF-1000BS Atomic Frogman is in the house(pics)

Congrats! Keep working on that happy dance.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information