GWM-B5000 Titanium - Page 36
Like Tree3340Likes

Thread: GWM-B5000 Titanium

Page 36 of 129 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast

re: GWM-B5000 Titanium

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog1970 View Post
    So, anyone have any leads on the camo? I may have become a little infatuated with it......

I took a peak on the ocarat site, and while my French is awful, it seems they have none left....

Any enabling is appreciated!
    It seems that it is sold out in Ocarat, Relojesdemoda and even the postings on Chrono24 have disappeared. So current EU pre-orders are filled, but I'd keep an eye out. According to Relojesdemoda the TCM will arrive to Europe at the end of October, which is still some way off, so other sites may allow pre-orders until then.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    - Casio G-Shock MR-G G1000B-1A
    - Casio G-Shock GW5000-1JF
    - Casio G-Shock Rangeman GW9400-1
    - Casio G-Shock GMW-B5000TCM-1
    - Longines Hydroconquest L3.781.4.56.6
    - Seiko Samurai Great White Shark edition SRPD23K1

CC

So, anyone have any leads on the camo? I may have become a little infatuated with it......

I took a peak on the ocarat site, and while my French is awful, it seems they have none left....

Any enabling is appreciated!
    Still there...

https://ocarat.com/montre-gmw-b5000t...ock-58679.html

I'd personally never pay retail for any model.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Still there...

https://ocarat.com/montre-gmw-b5000t...ock-58679.html

I'd personally never pay retail for any model.

Interesting.....hmmm....and I hear yah on the retail price bit......going to have to brush up on my French!
    I have been trying reaallllly hard to keep it below 20, but have just given up now.
    Watches - to many
    Brand - lots

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

well, my French LE sucks, and I don’t see an option anywhere to switch to anglais, so will hold onto my money until I can track one down on a English language site.....
    babyivan likes this.
    I have been trying reaallllly hard to keep it below 20, but have just given up now.
    Watches - to many
    Brand - lots

CC

well, my French LE sucks, and I don’t see an option anywhere to switch to anglais, so will hold onto my money until I can track one down on a English language site.....
    What was it that you needed to read?
    Here's the full description...

REFERENCE: # 58679
    MARK Casio G-Shock
    CATEGORY watch
    KIND Man
    COLOR Dark grey
    GUARANTEE 2 years
    TYPE OF GUARANTEE Internationale
    LABELS Official Reseller
    MANUFACTURING Japan
    THICKNESS OF THE CASE 13.30 mm
    WIDTH OF THE BOX 49.30 mm
    CASE LENGTH 43.20 mm
    CASE SHAPE Rectangle
    CASE MATERIAL PVD gray, Titanium
    COLORS DIAL Purple
    WATCH BACKGROUND Screwed back
    SHAPE OF GLASS Dish
    QUALITY OF THE GLASS Sapphire crystal
    BUTTONS 4 push buttons
    MOVEMENTS Solar
    CHRONOGRAPH FUNCTION Yes
    CHRONOGRAPH COMPLICATIONS Stopwatch at 1 / 100th, Countdown
    GMT COMPLICATIONS Yes
    ALARM COMPLICATIONS 24h alarm
    ALARM-CLOCK Yes
    SPECIFIC TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS Bluetooth, Power Reserve Indicator,Connected watch (bluetooth), Radio-controlled,backlight
    DISPLAY TYPE Digital (digital)
    SPECIFICITIES OF THE DISPLAY Full Auto LED, LCD,Super Illuminator
    FUNCTIONS Hours, minutes, seconds, dates, days
    SEALED 20 atmospheres
    BRACELET MATERIAL Titanium
    BRACELET COLOR Grey
    WATERPROOF Yes
    CLASP WATCH Clipable buckle
    ENTRECORNE (BRACELET WIDTH) Special - Made to measure
    CONNECTED Yes
    STYLE Design, Sport / Adventure,Trend, Vintagevintage
    ACTIVITIES Technical Adventure, Swimming / Diving
    REFERENCE: GMW-B5000TCM-1ER
    PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
    The watch
    The Japanese company Casio unveils a new timepiece of its G-Shock range with multiple functions. It will welcome in him all the know-how of the craftsmen of Casio to make an object which will be indispensable in your days whatever your activities. This model also displays a vintage style with its military look that will go very well with your different outfits that you can wear. It is finally a very strong and robust solid titanium case with DLC finish that fits on this watch. It also has male dimensions that are 49.3mm wide, 43.2mm long and 13.3mm thick. A sapphire crystal will overhang the case to protect it from scratches and other damage. On both sides of the titanium case, four push buttons will be discreetly lodged. They will aim to help you navigate through the menus and choose the different options and features you want. You will finally find a screwed case back that will provide a seal of 20 ATM.
    You will understand that with this ultra-resistant watch and solid foolproof you can practice your activities without the slightest fear of seeing it deteriorate.

The dial
    It is a rectangular dial that predisposes on this watch. You will discover a digital screen above that will receive all the information and data possible for optimal use. On the top right part of the screen you will notice the date and the month of the year placed in a frame. On their left is the day of the week written with initials in English. On the lower part of the screen with the digital display you will find the hours, minutes and seconds marked in Arabic numerals. Note that the screen has the Super Illuminator feature which will keep it illuminated even when the brightness starts to fade.

Functions

- Super Illuminator: The Super Illuminator feature illuminates the LCD screen with a bright light, maintaining readability in the dark. The light has a fade-in / fuse function.

- Resistance to shocks: A thin resin padding material is inserted between the stainless steel case and the bezel, and the module is enclosed in a protective shell. A shock resistant structure with a metal exterior is achieved while retaining the shape of the first model G-SHOCK.

- Solar operation: With the Tough Solar, the solar cells, present in this watch, provide an autonomous energy supply and respectful of the environment. Surplus solar energy is stored in a battery.

- Radio reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day (except in China: up to five times a day).

- Bluetooth®: The watch is equipped with energy-saving Bluetooth® technology enabling the exchange of data at the touch of a button. The Bluetooth® function makes it possible to wirelessly connect the watch to a smartphone, thus giving access to a multitude of very practical features.

- World Hours: This feature gives you global time access for more than 300 cities + point of origin (39 time zones, * summer time on / off) and Coordinated Universal Time, city name display, switching summer time / world time.

- Timing function: 1/100 sec - 1 hour.

- Countdown: 1/1 sec - 24 hours.

- Alarms: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), time signal.

- Automatic calendar: Once programmed, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date. It shows you the day and the month in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian or Russian.

- Time format: 12/24 hours.

- Battery level indicator: Displays the current battery level.

- G-Shock connected: Thanks to the smartphone application, you can set the reminders and the time and place log. Date reminders stored in the app appear on the watch as a title display and a special light emitting pattern, such as blinking or color change. In addition, you can mark the events and time of their appearance on the map with the operation of the watch button. You can edit titles and manage entries as log data using the G-SHOCK Connected app.

The Movement
    This timepiece has a solar movement which will save you from needing batteries for its operation. You will therefore benefit from a movement that will properly indicate the daily date with significant reliability. You will also have an automatic time setting thanks to the radio-control signals.

The Bracelet
    To keep this aspect of robustness and strength a titanium bracelet will complete the watch. It will have an anthracite gray color with black spots like the case which will bring a harmony on your wrist and a military style. Finally, all you need to do is use a clip-on loop to close the bracelet on your wrist.

Waterproofness
    With a water resistance of 200 meters, or 20 ATM, if you want to use our pure, elegant and technical watch language, this watch is designed for your shallow dives. Among his attributions, we will quote the capacity of the timepiece to endure the water of the shower, the bath as well as that of the sea or the swimming pool in case of shallow and unprofessional dive (apnea). On the other hand, for professional diving with bottles, our watchmaking team from Ocarat has selected for you 30 ATM models, available in the catalog via an additional search on our dear site. Last warning and we leave you alone: ​​no manipulation of the push buttons or the crown during the aquatic activity!

Well thanks CC, but LE issue is LE Paying and LE Shipping and LE small print......

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    What was it that you needed to read?
    Here's the full description...

REFERENCE: # 58679
    MARK Casio G-Shock
    CATEGORY watch
    KIND Man
    COLOR Dark grey
    GUARANTEE 2 years
    TYPE OF GUARANTEE Internationale
    LABELS Official Reseller
    MANUFACTURING Japan
    THICKNESS OF THE CASE 13.30 mm
    WIDTH OF THE BOX 49.30 mm
    CASE LENGTH 43.20 mm
    CASE SHAPE Rectangle
    CASE MATERIAL PVD gray, Titanium
    COLORS DIAL Purple
    WATCH BACKGROUND Screwed back
    SHAPE OF GLASS Dish
    QUALITY OF THE GLASS Sapphire crystal
    BUTTONS 4 push buttons
    MOVEMENTS Solar
    CHRONOGRAPH FUNCTION Yes
    CHRONOGRAPH COMPLICATIONS Stopwatch at 1 / 100th, Countdown
    GMT COMPLICATIONS Yes
    ALARM COMPLICATIONS 24h alarm
    ALARM-CLOCK Yes
    SPECIFIC TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS Bluetooth, Power Reserve Indicator,Connected watch (bluetooth), Radio-controlled,backlight
    DISPLAY TYPE Digital (digital)
    SPECIFICITIES OF THE DISPLAY Full Auto LED, LCD,Super Illuminator
    FUNCTIONS Hours, minutes, seconds, dates, days
    SEALED 20 atmospheres
    BRACELET MATERIAL Titanium
    BRACELET COLOR Grey
    WATERPROOF Yes
    CLASP WATCH Clipable buckle
    ENTRECORNE (BRACELET WIDTH) Special - Made to measure
    CONNECTED Yes
    STYLE Design, Sport / Adventure,Trend, Vintagevintage
    ACTIVITIES Technical Adventure, Swimming / Diving
    REFERENCE: GMW-B5000TCM-1ER
    PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
    The watch
    The Japanese company Casio unveils a new timepiece of its G-Shock range with multiple functions. It will welcome in him all the know-how of the craftsmen of Casio to make an object which will be indispensable in your days whatever your activities. This model also displays a vintage style with its military look that will go very well with your different outfits that you can wear. It is finally a very strong and robust solid titanium case with DLC finish that fits on this watch. It also has male dimensions that are 49.3mm wide, 43.2mm long and 13.3mm thick. A sapphire crystal will overhang the case to protect it from scratches and other damage. On both sides of the titanium case, four push buttons will be discreetly lodged. They will aim to help you navigate through the menus and choose the different options and features you want. You will finally find a screwed case back that will provide a seal of 20 ATM.
    You will understand that with this ultra-resistant watch and solid foolproof you can practice your activities without the slightest fear of seeing it deteriorate.

The dial
    It is a rectangular dial that predisposes on this watch. You will discover a digital screen above that will receive all the information and data possible for optimal use. On the top right part of the screen you will notice the date and the month of the year placed in a frame. On their left is the day of the week written with initials in English. On the lower part of the screen with the digital display you will find the hours, minutes and seconds marked in Arabic numerals. Note that the screen has the Super Illuminator feature which will keep it illuminated even when the brightness starts to fade.

Functions

- Super Illuminator: The Super Illuminator feature illuminates the LCD screen with a bright light, maintaining readability in the dark. The light has a fade-in / fuse function.

- Resistance to shocks: A thin resin padding material is inserted between the stainless steel case and the bezel, and the module is enclosed in a protective shell. A shock resistant structure with a metal exterior is achieved while retaining the shape of the first model G-SHOCK.

- Solar operation: With the Tough Solar, the solar cells, present in this watch, provide an autonomous energy supply and respectful of the environment. Surplus solar energy is stored in a battery.

- Radio reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day (except in China: up to five times a day).

- Bluetooth®: The watch is equipped with energy-saving Bluetooth® technology enabling the exchange of data at the touch of a button. The Bluetooth® function makes it possible to wirelessly connect the watch to a smartphone, thus giving access to a multitude of very practical features.

- World Hours: This feature gives you global time access for more than 300 cities + point of origin (39 time zones, * summer time on / off) and Coordinated Universal Time, city name display, switching summer time / world time.

- Timing function: 1/100 sec - 1 hour.

- Countdown: 1/1 sec - 24 hours.

- Alarms: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), time signal.

- Automatic calendar: Once programmed, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date. It shows you the day and the month in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian or Russian.

- Time format: 12/24 hours.

- Battery level indicator: Displays the current battery level.

- G-Shock connected: Thanks to the smartphone application, you can set the reminders and the time and place log. Date reminders stored in the app appear on the watch as a title display and a special light emitting pattern, such as blinking or color change. In addition, you can mark the events and time of their appearance on the map with the operation of the watch button. You can edit titles and manage entries as log data using the G-SHOCK Connected app.

The Movement
    This timepiece has a solar movement which will save you from needing batteries for its operation. You will therefore benefit from a movement that will properly indicate the daily date with significant reliability. You will also have an automatic time setting thanks to the radio-control signals.

The Bracelet
    To keep this aspect of robustness and strength a titanium bracelet will complete the watch. It will have an anthracite gray color with black spots like the case which will bring a harmony on your wrist and a military style. Finally, all you need to do is use a clip-on loop to close the bracelet on your wrist.

Waterproofness
    With a water resistance of 200 meters, or 20 ATM, if you want to use our pure, elegant and technical watch language, this watch is designed for your shallow dives. Among his attributions, we will quote the capacity of the timepiece to endure the water of the shower, the bath as well as that of the sea or the swimming pool in case of shallow and unprofessional dive (apnea). On the other hand, for professional diving with bottles, our watchmaking team from Ocarat has selected for you 30 ATM models, available in the catalog via an additional search on our dear site. Last warning and we leave you alone: ​​no manipulation of the push buttons or the crown during the aquatic activity!
    Watches - to many
    Brand - lots

CC

Ah, I see...
    Maddog1970 likes this.

Ottovonn, GaryK30, acadian and 3 others like this.

Thanks Ivan, but that really isn’t helping my resolve!

Quote Originally Posted by babyivan View Post
    babyivan likes this.
    Watches - to many
    Brand - lots

Quote Originally Posted by babyivan View Post
    will get to see it tonight.

Page 36 of 129 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread Information