WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

GX56-1B Cannot Make My Mind Up

728 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Rebnats 
#1 ·
Hi, I have found a new GX56-1B for £130 in UK, not Ebay do you think this a good price and would you recommend it. I like the look of it but not seen it in the flesh.
Thanks in anticipation.

#3 ·
Amazon has one for $199. As for the price, it's up to you whether or not that is a good deal. It has been my experience that if I wait for a better price, I end up loosing out on getting one. If the model appeals to you on all levels, then by all means grab it and enjoy it. Here's one on a 7.5 inch wrist.

#5 ·
Yup, the -1B is the positive display 'yellowish' LCD, it's the most legible out of all the Kings (currently released), and not officially available in the UK... I've seen it cheaper, but only from ebay sellers, I suppose £130 isn't too bad if ebay isn't your thing and considering it's only available from overseas sellers and you're likely to get slapped with duties on those purchases. But i reckon you will find one cheaper if you dig around a bit more...

If you have seen any of the other Kings, you'll just have to imagine this one withe positive display... If you haven't put a King on your wrist I highly recommend you do so before getting one, it's the among the biggest Gs you can currently get...as for me, I have a 7.25" wrist and I love the Kings and XL Gs :)

I was tempted to get a -1B from the duty free in HK airport once for around the equivalent of £90-ish, but I passed and eventually chose the stealthier GB King...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.