GXW-56KG-3JF Army Green

Thread: GXW-56KG-3JF Army Green

GXW-56KG-3JF Army Green

Hello fellow members of watchuseek!
    this is my first post on the forum. ive been wearing the gshock awg101-1a for about 3-4 years now. tough solar and atomic time keeping are its best features. thats my first gshock watch and i love it very much. the time has come for me to get a second one. ive never really been a fan of all digital (i prefer the 2 hands) but after seeing MI4, with simon pegg wearing the GX-56 KING, i researched the hell out of it. the US version, the JPN version, the colors, features, prices, etc...and have come to the conclusion that i want the army green. still havent decided if i want the atomic time keeping JPN version. my mind says YES ITS A MUST! but my wallet says NO ITS NOT NECESSARY. ive looked on ebay and the smallest price difference is still about $130. which btw brings me to my next question, where else (besides ebay) can i purchase this watch at, for a good price too? and any word that casio/gshock will be releasing a different version of the KING? cause it has been out for 2 years now..i dont wanna buy this if a newer version will be coming out...
    sorry for all these questions...but please, any help/input about anything related to the KING is appreciated! thanks!!

Re: GXW-56KG-3JF Army Green

good question. I bit the bullet and bought the Army green 5600 model not the king. I also wanted the atomic model but not in the US and I refuse to pay almost double what the watch retails for. I still paid close to $120 for my army green 5600

Yea when I saw the jpn versions price I almost fell outta my seat. I think I will get it though...cause I will be wearing it a lot. I will get my money's worth...and I'll be one of the few (if not only) people that wear a gxw KING in my area!l

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I got the JDM Army Green from Chino about a couple of months before the non-atomic version became available. Still, no regrets...

If you like the watch simply for the way it looks, then just buy the non-atomic cos it is about half the price... However, if the atomic + JDM matters to you then by all means go for it... Atomic is pretty cool when it syncs...

I don't think it will be as rare as you might expect as a lot of guys wear atomic Kings (and the army green is very desirable) :)

you purchased yours from Chino? is that a place/website/person? i found one on ebay from a legit buyer for $300 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by toonchew View Post
    you purchased yours from Chino? is that a place/website/person? i found one on ebay from a legit buyer for $300 shipped.
    Web seller. Just Google Chino Watch and you'll find it. You can also try Seiya or Higuchi or the more open market Rakuten (like Ebay).

Hey thanks for the help!

Thread Information