HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJORS!
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJORS!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJORS!

Today is Sjors 49Th birthday the man who helped save the brand out of its crisis 12 years ago and who helped me rediscover the brand back in 2003 thanks to G-Peopleland and this forum and who has been a great influence, inspiration and contributor in the G-shock community ever since. Seriously Casio owes Sjors a collaboration for his big five o birthday next year! Come one Casio just do it..!

So Sjors I wish you a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJORS!
    Name:  Funny-happy-birthday-quotes-1-1-.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  27.1 KB
    Name:  Funny-Happy-Birthday-Pictures-for-Kids-4.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  67.2 KB

Hope you go easy on your brewed beer!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJORS!

Yes, Happy Birthday!!

Thanks to Sjors, I feel even more comfortable both having a large collection (but not THAT large!) and wearing colorful watches!

Happy birthday Sjors, your always missed around the place mate, cheers

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very Happy Birthday to you, Sir Sjors! I'll silently thank you every time I do a battery change. And every time I push that "Buy" button on another G. Hmmmm, wait...
    Sjors and solar g-shocker like this.

Thanks guys! Had quite a good day, although i had some problems with brewing. Although I started brewing at 5:00 am, it is still not finnished. The filter (it's a rye beer) got clotted up somehow. At 16:00 we had just 1500 liters, but we hope to have 2500 liter wort tomorrow.

Meanwhile I sampled some of our new beers. The Peated Russian Imperial Stout is awesome.

This is what I found on the hopback this morning. It's a special Tee to promote a special beer, raising funds to cure children's cancer. The normal Tees were black, but they made one special for me in hot pink.

Special meal for me.

Now enjoying a Samuel Smith Imperial Stout. Wearing my Parra.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Yes, Gelukkige Verjaardag, Gefeliciteerd!! (I used to be married to a Dutch girl !!).

I hope you are currently drinking a ton of Grolsch!!
    Sjors and solar g-shocker like this.
    A watch is for life, not just for the WRUW thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post

Thanks guys! Had quite a good day, although i had some problems with brewing. Although I started brewing at 5:00 am, it is still not finnished. The filter (it's a rye beer) got clotted up somehow. At 16:00 we had just 1500 liters, but we hope to have 2500 liter wort tomorrow.

Meanwhile I sampled some of our new beers. The Peated Russian Imperial Stout is awesome.

This is what I found on the hopback this morning. It's a special Tee to promote a special beer, raising funds to cure children's cancer. The normal Tees were black, but they made one special for me in hot pink.

Special meal for me.

Now enjoying a Samuel Smith Imperial Stout. Wearing my Parra.

Cheers,

Sjors
    Nice day you seem to be having!

That plate of food made me hungry so now I need to violate my fridge for something to eat...

So this brewing thing is this your new job? Are you no longer a chem assisting teacher?

Nice tee and Para G, looks just right on you! Speaking of pink, are you going for anything in the new coming Men In Sunrise Purple (that actually looks pink) series?

What is a hopback?
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    Hope you go easy on your brewed beer!
    Sorry, but I have tasted a few of them. Two are on many beer geeks bucket lists, but not out yet

So this brewing thing is this your new job? Are you no longer a chem assisting teacher?
    You have good eyes...

Speaking of pink, are you going for anything in the new coming Men In Sunrise Purple (that actually looks pink) series?
    I'm quite low on funds right now, but I might go for the Frog. That one looks great and actually matches my new shirt well, I think (it's fuchsia pink/red, which I think is close to the Men In Sunrise Purple models).

What is a hopback?
    A Hopback is a separate kettle, where we filter the cooked wort over hop flowers, which is quite unique in breweries. It extracts fresh hop flavors from the flowers. We use a lot interesting hops. My favorite is Sorachi Ace, which has a curry/coconut flavor. Also Citra is great. Usually the filtering is done in a whirpool. Our beers are quite well hopped. Sometimes 4 times during the whole process. I'm not sure if our beers are distributed in Sweden. They are available at least in the UK, Italy, Spain, Australia, Canada, the US and of course in my own country. If you ever find one of our beers, please try it.

Now trying a very special beer from De Molen, Bombs and Grenades Bordeaux. Barley wine aged in Bordeaux barrels. Very special.

Name:  Ja-Rig - 1 (1).jpg
Views: 241
Size:  210.2 KB

Cheers,

Sjors
    Last edited by Sjors; September 16th, 2015 at 22:18.
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Sjors

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Time4Playnow likes this.

Happy Birthday Sjors, Beer and a special dinner, don't get much better then that. Hope you had a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CURRENT COLLECTION
    Seiko-SBDN013,SAGZ011,SBDC005,GW-4000D-1AJF,WC-IRW-M200DTM-7JR​,Citizen-BN0000-04H,Wempe-Zeitmeister-WM60-0001,Ω2200.51.00

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information