Has anyone noticed?

Thread: Has anyone noticed?

Has anyone noticed?

The G-9000and GW9000 seem to be the most popular Gs right now.I personally have two and Im planning on buying another one.I want the creme colored one now.

Re: Has anyone noticed?

The G9000 has always been popular, but lately I've noticed the GW9000 seems the most popular it's been since around the time of it's release.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

They are Masters of G..They have all the "resistance" features and most importantly they "got the look". I would prefer them a little bigger though..but as we walk into the future, we see that everything gets smaller, so sometimes i wonder that if they were bigger what would Casio put inside or outside? more resin? Some new extra magic chips? I really miss big G-Shocks..now it seems that only DW-6900 has left, like an oldskool lonely giant..I hope that Casio will continue to make great watches like g-9000..and maybe a little bigger.

I don't like the look of the atomic mudman though. I don't like the rings (everytime we look at the watch, we have to face 4 big useless rings in front of the screen whereas we need only one with the corresponding band number for our area! Its atomic, we know it, it doesn't have to shout it!) and most of all i don't like the shape of numbers and that italic font style..its very "new school" and fancy IMO...everything looks new and fresh and it doesn't look good because of this. I think that they didn't had any good ideas on how to redesign the g-9000 as a solar/atomic, and they did a roughly job with it. It's a good watch though, because of its features IMO.
    Last edited by Funkywatch; June 21st, 2008 at 03:38.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxorcist View Post
    The G9000 has always been popular, but lately I've noticed the GW9000 seems the most popular it's been since around the time of it's release.
    same here, seems like a bunch of GW9000 popping up here and there. but i still prefer the G9000, especially when its a reverse display.

"My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

Bet you'd change your mind if you saw one in real life....

Quote Originally Posted by Funkywatch View Post
    They are Masters of G..They have all the "resistance" features and most importantly they "got the look". I would prefer them a little bigger though..but as we walk into the future, we see that everything gets smaller, so sometimes i wonder that if they were bigger what would Casio put inside or outside? more resin? Some new extra magic chips? I really miss big G-Shocks..now it seems that only DW-6900 has left, like an oldskool lonely giant..I hope that Casio will continue to make great watches like g-9000..and maybe a little bigger.

I don't like the look of the atomic mudman though. I don't like the rings (everytime we look at the watch, we have to face 4 big useless rings in front of the screen whereas we need only one with the corresponding band number for our area! Its atomic, we know it, it doesn't have to shout it!) and most of all i don't like the shape of numbers and that italic font style..its very "new school" and fancy IMO...everything looks new and fresh and it doesn't look good because of this. I think that they didn't had any good ideas on how to redesign the g-9000 as a solar/atomic, and they did a roughly job with it. It's a good watch though, because of its features IMO.
    Orient: Black Mako (FEM65001BW)
    G-Shock: DW9052-2V, DW56RT-1V, G2500-3V, DW-9700UL-9T, DW-003S, DW-003H-9T, G9000-MX4, DW-004, GW-9200RJ-4JF, G-5500SRF
    Seiko: SKX781 Orange Monster, SNK807 Seiko 5, SUN017P1, SNP105 (incoming)
    Tissot: PRC200
    Other: Stuhrling Skeleton (1070.33161)

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take this moment and make it perfect."
    ---Dr. Simon Atkins

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
    ---Albert Einstein

"The capper is that, like life, golf is a game that can't be won, only played."
    ---Bagger Vance

Its because the G9000 & GW9000 are KING, next to the DW6900 theyre my favs

Thread Information