Hasta La Vista high price in the Vintage G-Shocks.. The days of abuse of prices ended ..
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hasta La Vista high price in the Vintage G-Shocks.. The days of abuse of prices ended ..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wink Hasta La Vista high price in the Vintage G-Shocks.. The days of abuse of prices ended ..

Hasta La Vista high price in the Vintage G-Shocks..
    The days of abuse of prices ended ...

For many years many people from the world assembled old G-Shocks watches with multiple pieces, like the real "Transformers".
    Today, the supply is greater than demand, and the watches are most original.
    It's the end of a long date of high prices of the vintage watches.

The Facts:
    About Dw5000, Dw5200, WW5100, WW5300, DW5400, DW5700 and DW 5800. More SWC and others
    1) The steel box has lousy factory finish.
    2) The liquid crystal has no resistance, he blurs and irreversible problems not resist the time in normal conditions.
    3) The alarm system in the glass damage the internal screenprinting.Design flaw corrected in the model Dw5600E
    4) screen printing does not support time, and creates the internal bubbles, self-destructing.(Poor quality)
    5) The screws on the bezel break easily condemning all watch. There is no repair. The impact protection is partially compromised (Terrible project)
    6) Only one screw 1mm broken, sacrifices all the watch?
    7) The internal protection features large errors of project. The circuit turns inside of the box.
    8)Let us be sincere where are the quality and resistance? The product was not planned to last no more than 10 years. It is a FACT.
    It is a reality. Do not have the endurance of the Citizen watches or Seiko watches.

CITIZEN SHOCK RESIST 300 METERS MADE IN 1984
    By Citizen Watch Co. Ltd. Japan

Excellent watch in every way.
    1) Great liquid crystal.
    2) Great silkscreened glass.
    3) Steel case back and screws of excellent quality
    4) Finished 100% higher than the Casio
    6) There are perfect models today, You find it in Ebay
    7) Great purchase price, cost & benefit unmatched.

Last edited by Cyber-Shock; October 5th, 2013 at 17:50.
    Mzi Chrono Master

Re: Hasta La Vista high price in the Vintage G-Shocks.. The days of abuse of prices ended ..

i don't quite get the logic here ??? nobody is gonna buy vintage Gshocks anymore because they spent the money on the Rangeman ? LOLz

lvt

Re: Hasta La Vista high price in the Vintage G-Shocks.. The days of abuse of prices ended ..

The Rangeman is basically a solar watch, there are a lot of jobs for which you'll need a regular battery powered watch.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I dun getit

There is still high demand for vintages and it will be until there will be no more vintages. If you just got Rangeman, doesn't mean everyone else aren't interested in vintages anymore

Ridiculous. Vintage 80's and rarer 90's models are only going to increase in price as there become less and less examples in good condition.

Lots of people like me aren't interested in the newer, much too large G-Shocks and would rather be he proud owner of a much harder to acquire example of G-Shock history.

Of course, new models are a fantastic way to get more people buying and collecting G-Shocks of all age an styles so I'm glad they keep them coming out.
    greg1491 likes this.

I could never see the appeal in collecting 300 exactly the same G-Shocks. What's the point, even if it's a different model, it's pretty much exactly the same. Having few different ones, sure, but some have like 15 or moe of pretty much cloned models. WHY!? I have G-Shock and Baby-G and even these two are like day and night from functionality and visuals. Let alone the Futurist which isn't quite in the G-Shock category but still Casio...
    It doesn't matter how much the watch costs, it only matters if it makes your heart tick.

I cannot find dw5200 both amazon and ebay :(. I'm not sure if the price will be $100. It could cost a lot more.

Sent from Nexus 4
    Have a nice day

I think people need to phrase their thread headers better.
    Crater likes this.

Hail to the King, baby.

Ok pal.

I can't believe nobody here is commenting on how much that Citizen is "inspired" by G Shock. Or how poorly made and chintzy it appears. 4 screw back plate, and its not even a stainless case. I don't know Citizen digitals very well, but I hope that chintzy looking piece is actually a fake, as i am a definite Citizen fan.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information