Have you ever experienced slightly wonky/loose operation buttons on G-Shocks / Baby G's?

Thread: Have you ever experienced slightly wonky/loose operation buttons on G-Shocks / Baby G's?

Have you ever experienced slightly wonky/loose operation buttons on G-Shocks / Baby G's?

(when I say loose I mean the position of the buttons may shift slightly sideways when pressed)

Not so much the models with the small metal pusher buttons, but rather the models with the much bulkier plastic buttons?

Is this common/normal with these watches, or something to be concerned about?

Re: Have you ever experienced slightly wonky/loose operation buttons on G-Shocks / Baby G's?

Not so much button issues, but I've seen quality issues on a few new Baby G models produced in China. Bull-bars not stationary, digital and analog not syncing, resin inaccuracies. I'm not ripping on Chinese production, but as a retailer, I've seen an ever-increasing amount of China-made defects versus previous production in Thailand. Fortunately, the new Thai plant is up and running!

Re: Have you ever experienced slightly wonky/loose operation buttons on G-Shocks / Baby G's?

Plastic that is used to cover the buttons in GD-100 is very wobbly and loose. I don't like it, but it might serve some purpose.
    Have a great day!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks guys. Anyone else noticed this?

bump

Thread Information