Haze is here
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Haze is here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Haze is here

refuse to pay over MSRP so it took a while for me to source and wait for this to come, and hopefully build a good relationship with my local AD for future Limited Release pieces

some of you may know that i am NOT a big fan of the 110 but this is one of a few that i just gotta have, thanks for looking
    rocky, theWrist, Chrisek and 1 others like this.
    -Coi- instagram @kandyredcoi / Facebook

Re: Haze is here

Great pics.

I feel the same way about the 110, but there's definitely a few must haves, and this is one of them. Haven't seen one in person yet, so hoping the off-white/gray color is truly stunning in person.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

Welcome to the club
    kandyredcoi likes this.
    My Collection
    Citizen: Skyhawk Blue Angels Edition
    Nixon: 51-30 Chrono
    G-Shock: DW-6900 x3, DW-6930 (Basel) x1,G-001 x1, GA-100 x2, GA-110 x16 (2 Collabs: Maharishi & Eric Haze), GD-350 x2, GDF-100 x1, GD-X6900 x2, GR-7900 x1, GW-5510 x1, GX56 x2, Riseman G-9200 x2, Mudman G-9300 x2, G-9330 (Rising Red) x1, GW-9330 (Initial Blue) x1, Frogman GF-1000 x1, Gravity Defier GW-A1000 x2, GW-A1100 x1

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats and great pics
    kandyredcoi likes this.
    LEX ET ORDO

Is that white bezel metallic or pearlescent to any degree? Independent of whether it is, it certainly has grown on me and looks sharp. Congratulations!

Thanks for all the kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by boomslice View Post
    Great pics.

I feel the same way about the 110, but there's definitely a few must haves, and this is one of them. Haven't seen one in person yet, so hoping the off-white/gray color is truly stunning in person.
    The color is out of this world. It's well worth the wait and the price of admission

Quote Originally Posted by lunitic View Post
    Is that white bezel metallic or pearlescent to any degree? Independent of whether it is, it certainly has grown on me and looks sharp. Congratulations!
    its a pearl white finish but looks grayish in some light, it's something different in a good way. The entire color way is just plain sickkkk!
    Last edited by kandyredcoi; November 15th, 2012 at 03:35.

Great that your patience paid off... My patience ran out when Casio Singapore cant give a satisfying ans if they will do a restock on the Haze, i went ahead n bought online, and paid an extra SGD100 for it... Damn G-factory now says that they will testock the Haze again, which RRP is at SGD249....

Kinda pissed of with the local G-factory...

Bro, that's why i stick with the larger retailers and told myself that I will NOT purchase unless it's at MsRP!
    Quote Originally Posted by derr1ck View Post
    Great that your patience paid off... My patience ran out when Casio Singapore cant give a satisfying ans if they will do a restock on the Haze, i went ahead n bought online, and paid an extra SGD100 for it... Damn G-factory now says that they will testock the Haze again, which RRP is at SGD249....

Kinda pissed of with the local G-factory...

I'm gonna get it again when the stocks arrives...

But darn, we have to queue up for the watches here in Singapore, can you believe that the guys here are so crazy over the G-Shocks? And all it takes is juz take an hour to be sold out islandwide... Haha...
    kandyredcoi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by derr1ck View Post
    I'm gonna get it again when the stocks arrives...

But darn, we have to queue up for the watches here in Singapore, can you believe that the guys here are so crazy over the G-Shocks? And all it takes is juz take an hour to be sold out islandwide... Haha...
    thing is, it's not all enthusiasts buying for sure but mixed with resellers who are indeed on the lookout for the watch in every store possible.

I got a bit patient myself and got one from Ace and it's coming to me in a few days. Cheers!

Congrats OP for the Haze, I feel the same way about GA110 but this one's an exception.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information