HB Watches

Thread: HB Watches

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HB Watches

Last week (Wednesday) I placed an order through HB Watches website. Got a conformation e-mail. When the watches I ordered did not arrive by this Wednesday I checked the status of account. It said my order was being processed. Since I had done business with HB in the past it also had the status of my other orders which had a status of shipped.

I sent an e-mail to them through the website and heard nothing. Finally, called today and left a message. No call back.

Has anyone purchased watches from HB recently? Anyone had a similar experience.

I must have bad juju or something since this is the second problem with an order I have had in a week. Earlier this week UPS lost an order from a bookstore. Must not be my week.

Cool Re: HB Watches

I got my PAW1400T from HB Watches last September and everything was good. I'll probably get the PAW1500T from them as well when it comes out in May (hopefully earlier).
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
    honi soit qui mal y pense
    http://forums.collectors.com/attachments//trozau_ani.gif
    gold - the barbarous relic!

Does anybody really know what time it is?
    Robert Lamm of the group Chicago, 1969

Re: HB Watches

In December I called up there and spoke with someone I believe to be the owner. He seemed to say all the right things but when I pressed him on the availablity of a Master Blue Frogman he told me just to order it even though his website said clearly that it was out of stock. It just did not feel right so I ordered from someone else.

That said, I have read lots of good things about that seller. Hope that helps....sorry I cannot give you more.

Tall Tom

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

HB watches is popular with G-Shock buyers, but it does seem that they occasionally advertise things that are temporarily out of stock.

I have used them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Used HB last november... customer service seemed above average and got the watch in one piece and on time. The only problems I had was how my merchandise was packaged and of the watch having some kind of imperfection.. (funny thing is, I only dicovered the flaw a week or so after the frog arrived..understandably this complicated things a bit for both me and the seller.)
    But after a few days, I would say the owner was fair enough in accepting a possible refund/return that I initiated. ( this was after a lenghthy e-mail debate) I think the owner felt that mine was an issue too minor that it didnt warrant special attention. I'd like to think that this normally applies to some who are not watch collectors or G lovers and I somehow understood our different points of views, hence the debate.)

Ironically, after giving it some thought I decided otherwise ( I am located in the Philippines which is in southeast asia and you could just imagine the numerous risks you need to consider AGAIN if you went for a refund), and besides, while all these @#$% was happening I felt I sort of "bonded" with my first frog and decided to keep it anyway. ( imperfections and all)

Weeks later, lo and behold he credited back to my account $50 for the hassle. To me it was a sharp move and honestly caught me offguard and eventually cooled me down a bit.

I would say the seller can be trusted and would like to think mine was somehow an isolated case that no one really expected..

best regards and good luck,

Kirk M.
    Last edited by KVM888; February 9th, 2008 at 18:58.

i have placed an order on hbwatches like two weeks ago. the same thing occurred to me where i made a payment through paypal and then i received an order confirmation. but hbwatches did not send anything a day later indicating that my order was shipped, i ordered a casio g2300b-1v watch. i placed my order on tuesday. with me living in new jersey and hb watches being in new york i should have at least received my order by the end of the week. end of the week came and did not receive my watch and i was even emailing them via their website and directly through email with no response. tried calling and also again no answer.

so after about a week with trying to get in contact i sent an email indicating to cancel my order and they finally did refund my money. i also had sent a not so polite email indicating how on their website they indicate they respond to emails within 24 or 48 hours and here i am emailing them numerous times without a response.

i don't know what happened to hbwatches recently because in the middle of last month i did purchase a casio gw9100-1 for which i received within 3 days, which was great service. because soon after placing the order they did send out a notice indicating that the watch was shipped. after deciding i did not like the watch and wanted to return it within the ten day return policy they have it was difficult getting in contact with someone to get a return authorization number. i ended up shipping the watch to the address on their website and having someone sign for it. i am still awaiting the refund on the purchase of that watch, hopefully a refund should be applied by next week or then again somone may have received a brand new watch free of charge on my expense .

but yes, recently something has been going on with hbwatches. i don't know if the problem has been corrected by now, but i did have the same issue as CheatNeckG-man had with ordering.

Same experiences as you with hbwatches about 2 weeks ago. No communication from them at all. Finally got an email reply after I question their company's legitimacy in my fourth email to them. They claim they are having email problems but they didn't return my calls as well. I asked for a refund and surprisingly I did get my refund within hours.

I was lucky enough to find what I wanted from Amazon, cheaper and fast delivery.

Thanks for the feedback. I still have not received anything from them. Time to cancel the order or have my bank do it.

Hmmm...HB have a pretty good rep for reliable service.

I wonder if the owner etc has had some personal or health issues. For a small company, this can throw a spanner in the works as I have found out with another company (one man band) that always had excellent service which suddenly stopped due to a serious personal issue...it resumed again later though.

im a little worried now after reading through these posts, i ordered 2 watches from them yesterday over 24hours ago now and its still stuck on "proccesing" i got the email with the order number but ive had nothing else to say they have been shipped. it wouldnt take over 24 hours to procces these would it? i had no problems last time ordering from here but i did email them 3 weeks ago about a protrek and they never got back to me, seems like they have slipped alittle in customer service department
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current watch collection:
    Too many to list

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information