Help

Thread: Help

Thumbs Down Help

Hi. A newbie here but have been a G-Shock fan for quite some time now. This Frogman's being let go for a bargain and i'm suspicious so i need your help. Am i about to get duped?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Sjors; September 19th, 2007 at 16:56.

Rolling eyes Re: Help

It looks like I've seen these pics before, but that might be because you spammed them all over the (sub) forum. This watch is clearly a fake! Watch the three eyes. No Frogman has three eyes. Only buy a Frogman from an official Casio dealer in Japan, a trustworthy G-Shock seller on eBay like Puresoulhide and bbtiesto or a known member of WUS in the salescorner.

A good Frogman can cost you $200.- or even much more, so be carefull out there what you buy.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    It looks like I've seen these pics before, but that might be because you spammed them all over the (sub) forum. This watch is clearly a fake! Watch the three eyes. No Frogman has three eyes. Only buy a Frogman from an official Casio dealer in Japan, a trustworthy G-Shock seller on eBay like Puresoulhide and bbtiesto or a known member of WUS in the salescorner.

A good Frogman can cost you $200.- or even much more, so be carefull out there what you buy.

Cheers,

Sjors
    Thanks a lot Sjors. That was a close call! And oh, sorry about posting all over the place as i'm not sure how this whole thing works. I was just in dire need of feedback bec. i promised the seller i'd get back to him asap. Thanks again for the info.

Thread Information