Help!!! Anyone have a Frogman manual no.3184???
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By StephenWatch

Thread: Help!!! Anyone have a Frogman manual no.3184???

Help!!! Anyone have a Frogman manual no.3184???

Looking to buy or exchange for Frogman manual no.3184. Have manual no.5022 to exchange.......

Re: Help!!! Anyone have a Frogman manual no.3184???

I think you can get the manual you need as a pdf from the Casio website. Cheers, Bill P.

Quote Originally Posted by tough solar View Post
    Looking to buy or exchange for Frogman manual no.3184. Have manual no.5022 to exchange.......

Here's the link you need...
    anxiety likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks guys! but what i'm really looking for is a hard copy......

Quote Originally Posted by tough solar View Post
    thanks guys! but what i'm really looking for is a hard copy......
    I'm curious... Why on earth would you want a 'hard copy'? They are very small, hard to read, and you can never find the 'bit' you're looking for. Whilst the PDF version can be enlarged to any size you want, is fully searchable with a key word, and instantly accessible. Also, I'm sure if you have access to a works computer (), you could print it out (in any size) if you want paper...
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWatch View Post
    I'm curious... Why on earth would you want a 'hard copy'? They are very small, hard to read, and you can never find the 'bit' you're looking for. Whilst the PDF version can be enlarged to any size you want, is fully searchable with a key word, and instantly accessible. Also, I'm sure if you have access to a works computer (), you could print it out (in any size) if you want paper...
    Me personally always read through the hard copy manual when I have a new model with a new module, it is a little tradition of mine! I have no problems reading the small text of finding where to look for the correct information. But that is because I am so used to them by now! The small booklets are considered part of the original packaging so if it is missing then it could affect the value of the watch. So I can understand why one would like to have the hard copy to make a collectible complete. In Japan a missing manual can lower the value by as much as 10%.

There is one annoying aspect of the PDF versions and that is that they are not complete. Some information is missing for instance Casio never puts any WR related information in them and one classic example is the lack of any battery info that can only be found in the printed copy. I do not understand why Casio do not make the online versions exact copies of the printed booklets.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    Me personally always read through the hard copy manual when I have a new model with a new module, it is a little tradition of mine! I have no problems reading the small text of finding where to look for the correct information. But that is because I am so used to them by now! The small booklets are considered part of the original packaging so if it is missing then it could affect the value of the watch. So I can understand why one would like to have the hard copy to make a collectible complete. In Japan a missing manual can lower the value by as much as 10%.

There is one annoying aspect of the PDF versions and that is that they are not complete. Some information is missing for instance Casio never puts any WR related information in them and one classic example is the lack of any battery info that can only be found in the printed copy. I do not understand why Casio do not make the online versions exact copies of the printed booklets.
    I bought my first Casio in the mid 70s! It came in a clear perspex box with an A4 size instruction booklet. My eyesight then was more than capable of reading the tiny print, sadly that is no longer the case, hence my love of expandable PDF versions. 2 years ago I sold my mint DW5200 on ebay, the intial buyer screwed me around so I had to re-list it. By the time I re-listed I actually found the original instruction booklet and added it to the sale, and the bidding ended at £20 less - go figure!!

Thread Information