Help with a Casio GW9200-1 Barometer Graph

Thread: Help with a Casio GW9200-1 Barometer Graph

Confused Help with a Casio GW9200-1 Barometer Graph

The graph does not appear in the red eye. I click the mode (bottom left button) and then click the adjust button (top left button) and hold it in for a few seconds. It will not show up on the eye. Is there something I am not doing correctly? Also the watch was stored in a box for a long time. I had to recharge the battery. It sat under a light fixture for about 8 hours last night and again today in the sun for 4 hours. Everything works but that graph.

Thanks-
    Scott

Re: Help with a Casio GW9200-1 Barometer Graph

Quote Originally Posted by Zonk872 View Post
    The graph does not appear in the red eye. I click the mode (bottom left button) and then click the adjust button (top left button) and hold it in for a few seconds. It will not show up on the eye. Is there something I am not doing correctly? Also the watch was stored in a box for a long time. I had to recharge the battery. It sat under a light fixture for about 8 hours last night and again today in the sun for 4 hours. Everything works but that graph.

Thanks-
    Scott
    It needs further charging if it was completely empty. The graph is disabled when there is low battery because the barometer no longer takes a reading every 2 hours so no graph can form. First you need to charge it some more and then it can take additional 24 hours before the graph is full again.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Thanks!

Thread Information