Help...did not receive item from ebay

Thread: Help...did not receive item from ebay

Help...did not receive item from ebay

i purchased a mudman ms off the bay...it was shipped sept. 1 u.s. time, it was sept. 2 here in the philippines. i paid the item august 2 phil. time. its been 15 days and i still don't have the watch. ive been purchasing from u.s. sellers and i always get them on time...it actually takes 14 days. priority mail. that includes time in the customs. i purchased dw6900ms off the bay last may. it was shipped may 12th from florida, i got it may 26th. so, technically it is 14 days right? problem is the muddie was via express mail which should be faster. came from ohio. i called up the local posty to follow it up..they we're asking for a tracking number. does ems have tracking number? man im worried. i got most of my watches off the bay. g-shocks and suunto's..never encountered delays. its the first time. any advice?

Re: Help...did not receive item from ebay

Stop stresssing... if you paid via PayPal all will be fine as you can claim the money back if the item is not received.

Contact the seller for a tracking code... it doesn't take exactly 14 days every time... sometimes longer, sometimes less.

What is the seller's feedback like? Have you tried contacting him or her?

If it really was sent USPS Express Mail, he should have a tracking number as it is included in the price. Also, delivery is guaranteed, so you should be able to know the exact date.

http://webapps.usps.com/expressmailc...ts/landing.jsp

http://www.usps.com/shipping/expressmail.htm
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i contacted the seller...no reply yet. hopefully ill have it...thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
    What is the seller's feedback like? Have you tried contacting him or her?

If it really was sent USPS Express Mail, he should have a tracking number as it is included in the price. Also, delivery is guaranteed, so you should be able to know the exact date.

http://webapps.usps.com/expressmailc...ts/landing.jsp

http://www.usps.com/shipping/expressmail.htm
    seller has 100% feedback. i contacted him already, he said to give it more time. im just nuts coz the priority mail was on time but the express mail which they said was guaranteed is taking 17 days already. i contacted him earlier today and asked for the tracking number. hopefully ill have it today since its already friday here in the PI.

Quote Originally Posted by W44NE G View Post
    Stop stresssing... if you paid via PayPal all will be fine as you can claim the money back if the item is not received.

Contact the seller for a tracking code... it doesn't take exactly 14 days every time... sometimes longer, sometimes less.

thanks man! just that i get my watches on time...my first muddie..and its the wait...drats!

Thread Information