Help with GMAS110CC-2!!!

Thread: Help with GMAS110CC-2!!!

Confused Help with GMAS110CC-2!!!

Hi,
    I pulled the trigger on a pre Macys friends and family sale without really looking at the watch. Let me back track I have been craving a G-Shock-GA-110B-1A2DR for years. So I walked in to a Macys in Oakridge San Jose Ca and I saw a pretty baby blue watch! I did not think it was a baby g because the baby gs version of the GA110 had a digital read out for the speed dial and this one has a read out that is exactly like the GA110.
    Also I bought 2 and while I paid the associate helping me claimed to be a collector and he was also shocked it was in stock. I picked them up today and now I realize it'sa baby g.. The difference the GMS is 49 mm and the GA110 is 51 mm. My question is should I keep them? Or wait till I can find a GA110 under 200.00? Bye the way I paid 90.00 each. Please help me! I'm a big guy I think I can pull it off but my girlfriend was making fun of me, she knew something was off with it.

Re: Help with GMAS110CC-2!!!

i would have no problems wearing it and it doesn't even have the the Baby-G written on the bezel
    maybe it even fits my small wrist better

/ as for the GA-110 in the same color, eff the hoarders ....
    Last edited by G-fob; December 6th, 2014 at 18:22.

btw, I miss San Jose and that mall man, it has the best Macys in San Jose because it carries tons of Gshocks - LOLz

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi G-Fob!,
    Ya Oakridge has a pretty small selection, but the Vallyfair mall has like three large glass cases of G's and growing! Oakridge was an accidental walk in. You think this one will be as rear as the GA110?

i haven't done any researched of this series GMA-S, but it appears to be a short-release, those whose missed the neon colors of the real ga-110 now can buy one for themselves

I haven't seen those 110 in Canada yet, but I tried on the red 6900 and it looks amazing

Thread Information