Help for info. of GW-900RBJ

Thread: Help for info. of GW-900RBJ

Help for info. of GW-900RBJ

Hi, I'm looking for information about this watch that I'm trying to purchase. The watch looks nice, but I couldn't find any info in the US market. The only info. I could find was from the Japanese market and most of the info. was in Japanese. I borrow the picture from the seller. Is this a good and desireable model to have ?Thanks.

Re: Help for info. of GW-900RBJ

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but on the SCWF there is one listed from feb 27th. You can ask if it is still available.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/17022...0RBJ%2C+%24115

Wink Re: Help for info. of GW-900RBJ

WOw, nice resin model. The display looks a bit like my GW-700, but in negative display. Thanks Startacked for the find! We are all here to help eachother I guess, so I don't have problems with the link.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Startacked and Sjors,
    That's the exact watch I was talking about and I was making arrangement with the seller to meet (he happened to live closeby). I was googling for the info. of this watch and could only find info. from Japan. I, also, noticed that the price in Japan was in the same range as frogmans. Is this a special model ? Thanks.

I can tell you a little bit about it because I was thinking about getting one when it came out. This model is about two years old and has Wave Ceptor and Tough Solar. The Wave Ceptor is configured for the Japanese frequenty and this means that it will understand the Colorado US signal also. Also: time memo, world time, 5 alarms and a stopwatch. No countdown timer.

Of the GW-900 series ( http://www.g-shock.jp/wave/gshock.html ) I like this one best because of the black display; the model is called: GW-900RBJ Black Spots.
    There is also a orange version which I also like: http://www.ari-web.com/shop/watch/g-...-900bj-4jf.htm

I think this is a fantastic model because it looks look a real G-Shock: big, black and resin. It's not limited but it's a Japanese model so you won't find one outside Japan unless it's imported. The $115 mentioned is, although used, a very good price i think.

Please post pictures if you decide to get it.

edit: another cool version http://www.wristdreams.com/archives/000325.html
    Last edited by startacked; March 2nd, 2006 at 21:11.

Thanks Startacked for the useful info. I just started buying my second G-shock last week to replace my first that I bought back in 1983 when I was in college. When you mentioned that $ 115 was a good price, it made me think how time has changed. I remember how hard it was for me to pay about $ 50.00 for that G-Shock back in 1983 with my student allowance. And now you mentioned about taking picture, oh boy.... I have to start thinking spending some more money to purchase my first digital camera :). Well Startacked, thanks for the info. and I will consider in these few days about that watch. I do like the all black look of the watch ( I know that the frog black helioz looks good too, but I don't have that extra money if I could find one available). Take care.

Thread Information