Help!! Looking for grey mudman
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kung-fusion
  • 1 Post By Vade_R
  • 1 Post By kung-fusion

Thread: Help!! Looking for grey mudman

Help!! Looking for grey mudman

Hey all,

I'm new to the site and to G-Shocks honestly. I just got a 5 eyed monster and fell in love with it. I ordered a range master the next day and cannot wait to get it. But what I really want is a grey mudman. I believe it's model number G9300GY-1ER. I know it's a limited edition they don't make anymore, but how much would be too much? I found one for $400 and it just seems a little steep.

Thanks for your help!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  36.7 KB

Re: Help!! Looking for grey mudman

I paid about $330 for a G9300 from a member here on WUS. Maybe I overpaid, but it really is a sharp watch I wear often.

G9300GY (almost) Straight Outta D800 by Lunitic, on Flickr
    Last edited by lunitic; April 29th, 2014 at 06:15.

The Smokey Gray Mudman is awesome! I got this model when it first came out--the atomic version from Japan. I later sold it and regretted it, so I bought another (non-atomic this time). I then sold that one, and tried to forget it, so I bought another non-atomic and have kept it ever since. This is probably my favorite G-shock, and I think it is the best looking large G-shock I have.

The color scheme works perfectly, there is nothing about it that I don't like. As for price, I think I paid around $300 for the atomic when it came out, and $250 for each of the non-atomics. Prices are generally higher now, so it all depends how long you are willing to wait to buy one. Do you pay more now, or hold out and keep checking for a deal. I think most of them have found homes and those who have them aren't willing to part with them. I wouldn't pay $400 for one personally, but then, I wouldn't accept $400 from someone who wanted to buy it. I think you should keep checking and see if you can get one for under $350.

phattbam likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-04-29 at 1.42.49 AM.png
Views: 216
Size:  231.9 KB
    Well I just ordered this one for 360 on ebay, It's coming from Hong Kong. I like the color so much I couldn't resist. Hopefully I didn't get ripped off!!

i found this maybe like 2 weeks ago on ebay for $290, which i immediately picked up because i really wanted the atomic version and carbon fiber band

I've been looking for it for quite sometime, so good deals do come up once in awhile

Chrisek likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vade_R View Post
    i found this maybe like 2 weeks ago on ebay for $290, which i immediately picked up because i really wanted the atomic version and carbon fiber band

I've been looking for it for quite sometime, so good deals do come up once in awhile
    I saw that one. I was very tempted to get it but decided not to.
    Vade_R likes this.

Thread Information