Help me decide on which DW6900

Thread: Help me decide on which DW6900

Help me decide on which DW6900

I don't post much here, mostly just lurk and read others informative posts. I got my first G-shock last summer while on vacation in Hong Kong (GLX-5600). Didn't go there expecting to buy a watch, but I needed a watch with different time zones while I traveled. Stumbled upon these forums and found out more about the other g-shock models. Since then I picked up a G9000MS, which I sold because I couldn't read the time easily. So I got a g9000mx (blue one) and dyed it because someone else on the forums posted the mod.

I am looking to add a DW6900 to my collection. My Mudman is my go to watch for outdoor activities/ rough conditions, so this will purely be a fashion watch. Two that caught my eye are the DW6900CB-1 (black and gold) and the DW6900CC-2 (blue metallic). Anybody have these watches and can offer some insight? Or maybe you have both and can tell me which one you prefer? I'm also open to other color styles if you have some great pics.

Here is a pic of my G's, I know people love to go to topics that have pics. Thanks for looking!

Re: Help me decide on which DW6900

5600 is great, I love the clarity of display on that.

Regarding a new one, I'd go with the blue 6900. It's more different from the two that you already have, giving you a third option to integrate into a look.

And blue is my favourite colour, so I'm biased
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

from your choices, i would pic the black gold..

here are some of my 6900s

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just pulled the trigger on a DW-6900CS-1, which should be arriving somewhere this week. It'll be my first 'crazy colour' G. Personally I don't like blue, so for your choices I would go for the black/gold. But you might want to look at something more radical since you're going for a fashion watch.

I have seen the "zombie slayer" watch and it was also on my list of choices as well. There are some crazy colors that look really cool in pictures, but I'm paranoid that the colors are too much and won't match with my clothes. Originally I was set on the all blue one because it's my favorite color, but then sometimes I think it is a bit too much blue for a watch. Thats why I keep going back to the black and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by bvmagic View Post
    I have seen the "zombie slayer" watch and it was also on my list of choices as well. There are some crazy colors that look really cool in pictures, but I'm paranoid that the colors are too much and won't match with my clothes. Originally I was set on the all blue one because it's my favorite color, but then sometimes I think it is a bit too much blue for a watch. Thats why I keep going back to the black and gold.
    hI i OWN ALL 4 OF THE CRAZY COLOURS. (oops caps lock!).

My blue was the !st I bought and it is a great watch- from the metalic effect of the strap to the blue lcd- it just goes. For me the Black is the worst (maybee because of the Gold ) .

The Red and Orange is cool.

Anyway hope it helps. At the end of the day go for which one will give you the most pleasure.

Enjoy

Thread Information