Help Me Decide Please. . . . .

Thread: Help Me Decide Please. . . . .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Me Decide Please. . . . .

Casio G-Shock GW400(Black colour)or A Casio Frogman Solar,any owners of the GW400 care to comment,thankyou in advance! .By the way this is ONE Awesome and informative Forum,i love It! .

Re: Help Me Decide Please. . . . .

Hi ever,

The GW-400 is loaded with functions, don't own one, but very cool G-shock; the Frogman is:gold , a must have G-shock IMHO.

My Froggie's with a 8400 Mudman.

Brad
    Brad
    Have a great day.

Hi Brad and thanks for the advice!I own a Froggy its the rare MR G 1100 All Titanium Frogman as posted below in another thread and much too rare to wear everyday hence the GW-400 is looking like an option,thankyou for the input,i appreciate it. .

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by evertonian61
    Hi Brad and thanks for the advice!I own a Froggy its the rare MR G 1100 All Titanium Frogman as posted below in another thread and much too rare to wear everyday hence the GW-400 is looking like an option,thankyou for the input,i appreciate it. .
    That MR G 1100 is rare; a nice GW-200 Froggie would be a nice choice as a wear all G-shock & that GW-400 is very cool, I might get one myself.

Brad

Brad
    Have a great day.

I would go with a solar FROGMAN as it features an all titanium case

Very valid and excellent point by G-Shock,the only thing against the Froggy is the size but its a Man's watch and both watches are feature-packed.Decisions,decisions!:-S

it really depends on what you are looking for

frogman has a more solid feel to it because of the ti core and screwdown back, and its huge!

GW400 has loads of features for gear heads. but i like the timing function for frogman better (w/ 24hr stopwatch and countdown timer, while GW400 only have 60min of both)

and i have to say the vibration alarm comes into handy from time to time (to my surprise!). but if you are a deep sleeper, the vib alarm may not wake you up (it does have snz though)

i've heard comment about the built quality of GW400 is up to the rest of the G's. but i didn't experience such problem. the GW400 seems to be as good as other G with plastic buttons. compare to frogman, frogman wins though.

both with the original straps, GW400 fits small-ish wrist much better. though the frogman user have the option of wearing it with zulu adaptor and zulu strap for a comfortable fit

if this is your first G, then i would go with frogman GW200 since its one of the favorite around here. but if you are a tech geek :-D , then GW400 is not a bad idea either

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

FROGMAN

Quote Originally Posted by stockae92
    it really depends on what you are looking for

frogman has a more solid feel to it because of the ti core and screwdown back, and its huge!

GW400 has loads of features for gear heads. but i like the timing function for frogman better (w/ 24hr stopwatch and countdown timer, while GW400 only have 60min of both)

and i have to say the vibration alarm comes into handy from time to time (to my surprise!). but if you are a deep sleeper, the vib alarm may not wake you up (it does have snz though)

i've heard comment about the built quality of GW400 is up to the rest of the G's. but i didn't experience such problem. the GW400 seems to be as good as other G with plastic buttons. compare to frogman, frogman wins though.

both with the original straps, GW400 fits small-ish wrist much better. though the frogman user have the option of wearing it with zulu adaptor and zulu strap for a comfortable fit

if this is your first G, then i would go with frogman GW200 since its one of the favorite around here. but if you are a tech geek :-D , then GW400 is not a bad idea either
    Hi Stockae92 i have a rare MRG-1100 Froggy i must say the GW-400 looks nice size for work,i may go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by evertonian61
    Hi Stockae92 i have a rare MRG-1100 Froggy i must say the GW-400 looks nice size for work,i may go for it!
    MRG-1100 is a completely different beast, its classy, metal, high-end, i would even call it partially dressy

but the GW200 means business and its deisgned for it, the meat (metal and crystal) is well protected, it gives you a "dress shirt and pants need not apply here" looks :-D

either one (GW200 or 400) is great choice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information