Help me find this Frogman!!! :)

Thread: Help me find this Frogman!!! :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me find this Frogman!!! :)

Hey!

I´ve been searching and searching around the web, for this watch.
    Anyone got any good idé where i can find it?!
    I know that it´s a 2004 year modell, and [expletive deleted by moderator] hard to find.
    But every help is appriciated

Last edited by tribe125; March 5th, 2011 at 01:23.
    The one who has the most G-Shock´s when he Dies Wins.......

Re: Help me find this Frogman!!! :)

The Brazilian Frogman is a very hard model to find. I have been looking for one for a very long time with no luck. It seems you need to be at the right place at the right time to get one. Occasionally they pop up for sale on the various watch forums and eBay. I can count only 2 that have been sold in the last 3 months, 3 in the last 6 months or so. You can try putting up a WTB ad but be careful of the 10+ people who have contacted me through my WTB ad wanting to sell one only one person has been able to provide a picture proving they had the watch. So be careful.

Unfortunately the Brazilian Frogman does not age well. With normal wear the camo pattern will rub off and the inside of the strap will yellow. So condition of the strap is very important in determining a fair price. There are two versions of the watch that were released. The basic model and the limited edition of 400 "Addict" version. Both versions are almost identical except the Addict version has a black strap keeper with Addict written on it. The "Addict" version carries a premium on the secondary market. There was someone on the sales forum who has been trying to sell an Addict version for 6+ months. If you don't mind paying the premium for the Addict model he might be your best bet.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Malyel View Post
    The Brazilian Frogman is a very hard model to find. I have been looking for one for a very long time with no luck. It seems you need to be at the right place at the right time to get one. Occasionally they pop up for sale on the various watch forums and eBay. I can count only 2 that have been sold in the last 3 months, 3 in the last 6 months or so. You can try putting up a WTB ad but be careful of the 10+ people who have contacted me through my WTB ad wanting to sell one only one person has been able to provide a picture proving they had the watch. So be careful.

Unfortunately the Brazilian Frogman does not age well. With normal wear the camo pattern will rub off and the inside of the strap will yellow. So condition of the strap is very important in determining a fair price. There are two versions of the watch that were released. The basic model and the limited edition of 400 "Addict" version. Both versions are almost identical except the Addict version has a black strap keeper with Addict written on it. The "Addict" version carries a premium on the secondary market. There was someone on the sales forum who has been trying to sell an Addict version for 6+ months. If you don't mind paying the premium for the Addict model he might be your best bet.

Good luck.
    Thanks for the Reply!!! :)
    I´ll keep my eyes open, and continue looking ;)
    It will be mine, oh yes.. it will be mine...
    The one who has the most G-Shock´s when he Dies Wins.......

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Good luck.

Did you find one yet??
    You only live once.....and some don't even do that!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilcapodacapi View Post
    Thanks for the Reply!!! :)
    I´ll keep my eyes open, and continue looking ;)
    It will be mine, oh yes.. it will be mine...
    You will find one. It took me a while, but when I got one, there were a few that kept coming around in cycles.
    But I sold it at a weak moment, and still regret and miss that one. :(

I found that only little wear to the strap end and keeper. I didn't see any discoloring.
    But I have seen some for sale with what many complain about, ie discoloring.

miss these babies.

Quote Originally Posted by GEODE HUNTER View Post
    Did you find one yet??
    Nope, still looking. However with some bourbon and my eyes squinted, this one kinda looks like a Brazilian Frogman.

That's one great looking watch! Keeping my eyes peeled for one ... But how much is the premium price are we talking about here? ..

Quote Originally Posted by parinari View Post
    But how much is the premium price are we talking about here? ..
    The last non-addict Brazilan Frogman looks to have sold here back in November for $475 delivered. There was a non addict Brazilian on eBay in December that had roughly a $675 buy it now price and the seller accepted a best offer of around $485. There was an Addict version, in great shape, that appears to have sold here in January for $720. There is also a Addict that has been on the market here in the classifieds since last June with a asking price of $820.

Nope, still looking. However with some bourbon and my eyes squinted, this one kinda looks like a Brazilian Frogman.

Thats killer! I like it!
    Great alternative, cool its got Thermo.

edit: I just tried to research for this one,and its probably even more rare than a Brazilian frog IMO.
    Way cool, but I'd think would be a long hard search for one of these. Nice catch.
    Last edited by sharkfin; March 5th, 2011 at 04:45.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkfin View Post
    Thats killer! I like it!
    Great alternative, cool its got Thermo.

edit: I just tried to research for this one,and its probably even more rare than a Brazilian frog IMO.
    Way cool, but I'd think would be a long hard search for one of these. Nice catch.
    Thanks! It's a cool watch but it's no Brazilian.

It does have a cool feature I wish more G's had though. When you set the time you enter the Lat/Lon and it calculates the sunrise and sunset for your location. The sunrise and sunset time is displayed on the circle display.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information