Help with the mudman series

Thread: Help with the mudman series

Help with the mudman series

Im looking to buy a g shock mudman, but im after one thats 200m and has solar power (if they make them with this?). Ive been looking round the net but im a bit mind boggled.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current watch collection:
    Too many to list

Re: Help with the mudman series

The 200m water resistance isn't a problem as all G-Shocks have this. You can get a solar Mudman (also atomic). http://www.seiyajapan.com/product/G-GW-9000-1JF
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by webmonkeyuk View Post
    Im looking to buy a g shock mudman, but im after one thats 200m and has solar power (if they make them with this?). Ive been looking round the net but im a bit mind boggled.
    you can get the GW-9000 posted by lexxorcist with 5 band atomic reception and solar or you can get the G-9000 without solar and atomic. personally I would prefer the G-9000 because its display is much less unclutterded and it has the better module (2x 1000h stopwatch, 24h countdowntimer) in my opinion. if you are open minded to other materials as resin as well, there is also the possibility to get one from the G-800 series or the GW-800 series. those are the metalmade counterparts of the resin mudmans but without the "mud resist" feature. personally I prefer metal bracelets and cases over resin on a daily basis, only for hard duties or outdoor activities I prefer resin. no surprise that I'm quite happy with my G-800B-1V which arrived last week and that I did not take off my wrist since then:

like I wrote above, this is the metal counterpart to the G-9000 mudman series, which I prefer for looks and the lot easier to push buttons.

regards, holger

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The G-9000 & GW-9000 is a diferent watches."Only" the case & strap & mud resist is the same...all rest is diferent.Love this models.

Quote Originally Posted by cal..45 View Post
    you can get the GW-9000 posted by lexxorcist with 5 band atomic reception and solar or you can get the G-9000 without solar and atomic. personally I would prefer the G-9000 because its display is much less unclutterded and it has the better module (2x 1000h stopwatch, 24h countdowntimer) in my opinion. if you are open minded to other materials as resin as well, there is also the possibility to get one from the G-800 series or the GW-800 series.
    Personally I agree. I have two G-9000's and a G-800. The multiband 5 Mudman doesn't appeal to me at all for those same reasons, and I think 5 eye's is too many.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Thread Information