HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included) - Page 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Member dpioli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Florida- USA and SC Brazil
    Posts
    371

    Re: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

    To clean the band just open the faucet with not warm waters then dry it out. It may not be dirt as it looks like from the picture.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11

    Re: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

    Oh wow! I didn't know bezels are that cheap, the only issue now is finding a replacement bezel for my 6900SB-8. Any help guys? Can't find one :S

  3. #13
    Member TedDotCom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Oh wow! I didn't know bezels are that cheap, the only issue now is finding a replacement bezel for my 6900SB-8. Any help guys? Can't find one :S
    With eBay, most of the time you have to wait until someone sells the bezel you're looking for.

    With Casio online parts store (like Pacparts.com), it takes usually two weeks to a month to get the part you need.
    Wearing a different G-SHOCK ​everyday.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11

    Re: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

    Quote Originally Posted by TedDotCom View Post
    With eBay, most of the time you have to wait until someone sells the bezel you're looking for.

    With Casio online parts store (like Pacparts.com), it takes usually two weeks to a month to get the part you need.
    Can you send me a link to either of them please? I couldn't find one on Ebay and im having trouble with Pacparts, i get no search results every time.
    Thanks for the support everyone

  6. #15
    Member TedDotCom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Can you send me a link to either of them please? I couldn't find one on Ebay and im having trouble with Pacparts, i get no search results every time.
    Thanks for the support everyone
    I checked pacparts and they do not have a bezel for your G-Shock...

    Link: casio DW6900SB-8 (3230) Parts and Accessories

    I also checked eBay, and right now i haven't seen any replacement bezels for the SB-8. Just keep on checking from time to time and you will find one eventually.

    Or you can try what i did before while waiting...i bought a totally different DW-6900 bezel and band and put it on my G...you get an instant unique look! See my Franken-G Zombie Killer.
    Wearing a different G-SHOCK ​everyday.

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11

    Re: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

    Quote Originally Posted by TedDotCom View Post
    I checked pacparts and they do not have a bezel for your G-Shock...

    Link: casio DW6900SB-8 (3230) Parts and Accessories

    I also checked eBay, and right now i haven't seen any replacement bezels for the SB-8. Just keep on checking from time to time and you will find one eventually.

    Or you can try what i did before while waiting...i bought a totally different DW-6900 bezel and band and put it on my G...you get an instant unique look! See my Franken-G Zombie Killer.
    I'm not really looking to change the look of my first G yet!
    But do you suggest i keep refreshing that link until a bezel comes up?
    This is confusing! :(

  8. #17
    Member TedDotCom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: HELP PLEASE! (cleaning my rip + strap piece) (pics included)

    I found an eBay seller selling your bezel. PM me...
    Wearing a different G-SHOCK ​everyday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •