Help with Rakuten! Please!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By LUW

Thread: Help with Rakuten! Please!

Question Help with Rakuten! Please!

Hi all,

I was in tse_tse's thread and went to check out the link that doc_aa gave. It's the green bezel and strap (separate listing) for GA-110. Now, I have this problem. i do not understand the English that has been translated directly. And I didn't wana hijack his thread to start bombarding questions. So here I am. Any kind soul who has experience with Rakuten purchases, please tell me what does this below passage means??? I underlined the sentences that are very confusing:

★I am out of stock now in a maker.
      A next time arrival plan is a plan about the middle of September.
      (mixed up on an arrival due date.)
    ★Please use it after missing part confirmation than pull-down.

Band (belt) for GA-110B-3JF
    It is only a band (belt).
    ※The main body of clock and a bezel, the part of spring stick and others do not include it.

※Materials: Product made in urethane resin
    ※It is available for GA-110 use.

■"The spring stick" is not attached to the belt.
     In the case of an order, please choose a spring stick than a pull-down menu with a spring stick.
    ※At the time of an order, the spring stick price is not reflected.
     I correct it at the time of an order more.

※1set(2 book) 420 yen

Bezel for GA-110B-3JFIt is も sale average.

also, what is the spring stick that they are talking about..? is it the spring bar that attaches the strap to the bezel/watch? It says like it's out of stock, but I can still order it. What is going on..?
    My Current Beater:
    Casio G-Shock: GW-2310FB-1CR

-=[My Pelican 1495; Home for my Gs]=-

LUW

Re: Help with Rakuten! Please!

What can I say but all your bases are belong to us.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Seems like they are actually out of stock and next delivery is expected in mid September. No springbar is included but that is the standard, you never get a springbar included with the straps.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hmm...that makes sense. Thanks Joakim. But then again, they have an option under the so-called 'pull-down menu' and it did reflect an option of spring bars for 420yen. But then again, don't think I'll need it. But now the next question is, if I order it, is it gonna just drag all the way to mid september, or are they gonna refund, as stated in the page...hmm...
    My Current Beater:

Quote Originally Posted by LUW View Post
    What can I say but all your bases are belong to us.
    Oh my, I truly laughed out loud in that one. Thanks for that!
    Current: Certina DS First Chronograph, Squale 20 Atmos Classic, Casio Edifice EF527, G-Shock GW-6900-1, Rado, Invicta, Maurice LaCroix
    Past: Victorinox Chrono Classic 1/100 241618, Seiko SBDC001, SKX779, Deep Blue Ocean Diver 500, G-Shock GA-1000FC, AWG-101, Citizen BM8475-26e, Oris TT1 Divers Date, TAG Heuer Pilot

Hey Cognac0113... its seems that the band/belt/strap is out of stock but kinkodo has the bezel. If I were you, I will just wait(?) or buy whatever is available and get the strap once its available. We should also understand that ENGLISH is not their first language and the translation can be sometimes way off. Just try to figure-out what they are trying to express. They will be using EMS shipping and you don't want to buy just the bezel with higher shipping fees. Rakuten: ga-110 Kinkodo (=
    " The Time You Enjoy Wasting is not Wasted Time."

Quote Originally Posted by doc_aa View Post
    Hey Cognac0113... its seems that the band/belt/strap is out of stock but kinkodo has the bezel. If I were you, I will just wait(?) or buy whatever is available and get the strap once its available. We should also understand that ENGLISH is not their first language and the translation can be sometimes way off. Just try to figure-out what they are trying to express. They will be using EMS shipping and you don't want to buy just the bezel with higher shipping fees. Rakuten: ga-110 Kinkodo (=

Yeah I know that is a direct translation probably from a translator, that is precisely why I posted this thread to ask for help from seasoned Rakuten shoppers if they know what that means, because I haven't had any shopping experience with them. =) Anyway, EMS shipping means if I were to wait it out till September for the band, then they can combine shipping which will be cheaper?
    My Current Beater:

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac0113 View Post
    Anyway, EMS shipping means if I were to wait it out till September for the band, then they can combine shipping which will be cheaper?
    Hmmm... If you're going to order the bezel now they will send it to you right away. And they MAY NOT understand that you want to wait for the strap once its available so in the end you will be charged for 2 shipping fees instead of combining your items. If you're really not in a hurry, just wait a bit so that both items will be shipped in one envelope using EMS.
    " The Time You Enjoy Wasting is not Wasted Time."

Ah...I see. Alright, THANKS A MILLION!

Thread Information