Help wanted, where can I get some 1000 series Frogman resin??
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marckoo

Thread: Help wanted, where can I get some 1000 series Frogman resin??

Help wanted, where can I get some 1000 series Frogman resin??

Hello I love the new 1000 series Frogman, I am converted. However I do think they are pretty plain, nothing like the collabs of the 200 series with the different colour bands/bezels or a camo colour scheme etc etc.

I just saw in a thread that someone had swapped out a black strap for a men in burning red strap and the watch looked superb.

So can anyone tell me where i can get the red band from so I can do it to mine, I am in the United Kingdom and cant seem to find one any where.

Thanks

I hope to see some collabs in the future with this model with more varied colour combos

Re: Help wanted, where can I get some 1000 series Frogman resin??

hmm, i have same idea too,i like the combo color black bezel on red strap just like the GW200TC, can you show picture the one you said already did that on GWF1000 frog

Yes, so far most of the 1000 frogs are black. Aside from the Burning Red and the Murakami Frog, of course. I think it is only a matter of time before they put out some interesting color combinations. For parts, try calling Casio up. If they can't order them, no one can.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, as kung-fusion said. I phoned up the Casio parts people, and I was able to order a spare bezel and strap for my burning frogman and was off the phone in about 5 minutes. I wouldn't waste your time emailing and waiting for an answer, they'll just ask you to phone them :D.

Quote Originally Posted by 1of2 View Post
    Hello I love the new 1000 series Frogman, I am converted. However I do think they are pretty plain, nothing like the collabs of the 200 series with the different colour bands/bezels or a camo colour scheme etc etc.

I just saw in a thread that someone had swapped out a black strap for a men in burning red strap and the watch looked superb.

So can anyone tell me where i can get the red band from so I can do it to mine, I am in the United Kingdom and cant seem to find one any where.

Thanks

I hope to see some collabs in the future with this model with more varied colour combos

Hi 1of2, that's me and my froggy. I did order the red straps from my local Casio people. I would suggest you check it out with Tiktox since you are in UK. Hope to see your combos soon

Off topic Re: Help wanted, where can I get some 1000 series Frogman resin??

i saw some new balance x mita
    ashwalla likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
    Yeah, as kung-fusion said. I phoned up the Casio parts people, and I was able to order a spare bezel and strap for my burning frogman and was off the phone in about 5 minutes. I wouldn't waste your time emailing and waiting for an answer, they'll just ask you to phone them :D.
    I didn't know that you can order parts for the limited edition of frogies now, last time I heard people here mentioned that Casio does NOT sell parts for the the buring red frogman.
    Thanks a lot for the infor, I am calling Casio

Thread Information