Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here! - Page 28
Like Tree2788Likes

Thread: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Page 28 of 237 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Re: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Quote Originally Posted by cman1120 View Post
    The temptation is strong with this one...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZJAZZ View Post
    Temptation is very strong....I'm surprised he didn't sell out yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by STavros78 View Post
    M A Y D A Y

M A Y D A Y

M A Y D A Y
    So how's everyone's "Moral Chopper" upholding?

Actually, I'm going to pass. The GWN1000 is never a model that captures my eyes. In my mind it's the 2nd most "cheesy" G in the forum next to the Rangeman, all thanks to members past and present showcasing them all this time. I remember this particular white model had been shown by member JohnQFord for a million times in WRUW and various other threads last year. While the white resin can be changed ($40-50 bezel and band), I can't take the gold on the watch dial. It's a color that no longer interests me, despite I somehow picked my first G in that color. Lastly, I can't put in another $200 (watch + parts) for watches, since I've already spent the same on the PRG600.

It IS a crazy deal! No doubt some people (sellers) will take advantage of it to make a profit. For those of you only buying for wearing, enjoy your new watch!

I signed up for the app and just ordered the Rangeman GW9400-1 in all black with the positive LCD display from Discount Watch Store with the additional 20% off with the coupon code APP20 for $154.40.
    Do you think that the $154.40 price that I got for the GW9400-1 Rangeman after all the discounts is a good deal? Do you think​ that I could've bought this same Rangeman model for a better and cheaper price somewhere else?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hoss; April 23rd, 2017 at 02:37.
    samshy and yankeexpress like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    I signed up for the app and just ordered the Rangeman GW9400-1 in all black with the positive LCD display from Discount Watch Store with the additional 20% off with the coupon code APP20 for $154.40.
    Do you think that the $154.40 price that I got for the GW9400-1 Rangeman after all the discounts is a good deal? Do you think​ that I could've bought this same Rangeman model for a better and cheaper price somewhere else?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    I don't think so or don't in this moment. It's a good price, it's no screaming deal but at less +/- 30$ off than other sites.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by STavros78 View Post
    Will be more to sell there is a forth that bought 5.Of course they are buying for profit and resaling.
    I wish he puts the yellow on sale as well
    He also discounted the black GWA-1100 but he kept unchanged the price of the orange one.Lets see...
    I don't see the black one for sale on his ebay page, just the orange one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    "I'm just a man who loves savings... and pie."

Damn you guys! I caved and bought the GWN-1000 and also ordered the black band and bezel since I'm not a big fan of white but a HUGE fan of the positive display.
    McCarthy and STavros78 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RossL View Post
    Damn you guys! I caved and bought the GWN-1000 and also ordered the black band and bezel since I'm not a big fan of white but a HUGE fan of the positive display.
    You're not the only one who caved in. I just caved in once again on EBay for a "third time" today and just purchased another third (3rd) all White GWN1000E-8A Gulfmaster making it a total of 3 all White Gulfmaster watches that I purchased today from EBay. After all this buying that I did, I will have a total of 4 all White Gulfmasters that will be in my collection if you also include the three (3) Gulfmasters that I bought today.
    I also have the one (1) all Yellow Gulfmaster and the one (1) all Black Gulfmaster that I purchased last week. Plus I will have the all Black GW9400-1 Rangeman which I also purchased today at that great extra 20% off deal for only $154.40 from another website called the Discount Watch Store. I think that this is enough watch buying for me right now. I would buy another Gulfmaster only if the seller puts the Yellow one and/or the all Black one on sale again. I'm giving one (1) of the four (4) all White Gulfmasters to my 12 year old kid so he can wear and use it as his every day watch.

I don't know whether or not I will be able to use and wear all the other three (3) White Gulfmasters that will be left over for myself after I give one (1) of them to my kid, but I will try wearing all 3 of them in rotation and I will also, at the same time, have two (2) extra all White Gulfmasters as back up watches for myself. I should get my head examined for going crazy and buying so many White Gulfmasters just for myself. I just couldn't control myself. I just had to have another one and another one and another one, a total of three (3) all in one day. Oh boy. I went crazy today on EBay buying so many White Gulfmaster watches of the same color for myself. I need to calm down and keep away from EBay and from the Casio forums from now on in order to prevent myself from buying anymore Gulfmasters.
    Last edited by hoss; April 23rd, 2017 at 05:50.
    RossL likes this.

You're not the only one who caved in. I just caved in once again on EBay for a "third time" today and just purchased another third (3rd) all White GWN1000E-8A Gulfmaster making it a total of 3 all White Gulfmaster watches that I purchased today from EBay. After all this buying that I did, I will have a total of 4 all White Gulfmasters that will be in my collection if you also include the three (3) Gulfmasters that I bought today.
    I also have the one (1) all Yellow Gulfmaster and the one (1) all Black Gulfmaster that I purchased last week. Plus I will have the all Black GW9400-1 Rangeman which I also purchased today at that great extra 20% off deal for only $154.40 from another website called the Discount Watch Store. I think that this is enough watch buying for me right now. I would buy another Gulfmaster only if the seller puts the Yellow one and/or the all Black one on sale again. I'm giving one (1) of the four (4) all White Gulfmasters to my 12 year old kid so he can wear and use it as his every day watch.

I don't know whether or not I will be able to use and wear all the other three (3) White Gulfmasters that will be left over for myself after I give one (1) of them to my kid, but I will try wearing all 3 of them in rotation and I will also, at the same time, have two (2) extra all White Gulfmasters as back up watches for myself. I should get my head examined for going crazy and buying so many White Gulfmasters just for myself. I just couldn't control myself. I just had to have another one and another one and another one, a total of three (3) all in one day. Oh boy. I went crazy today on EBay buying so many White Gulfmaster watches of the same color for myself. I need to calm down and keep away from EBay and from the Casio forums from now on in order to prevent myself from buying anymore Gulfmasters.
    It can be addictive!

Quote Originally Posted by RossL View Post

It can be addictive!
    It is!!!
    Today I buyed GWN1000 all white from eBay and early I take the GWN-Q1000-1A from Amazon and right now I still thinking about the Frogman from the Discount Store
    hoss likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Placeb0o View Post
    It is!!!
    Today I buyed GWN1000 all white from eBay and early I take the GWN-Q1000-1A from Amazon and right now I still thinking about the Frogman from the Discount Store
    So what's the lure with the old Frogman? Besides Moon / Tide it has nothing special. Just a bulky watch. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Placeb0o View Post
    It is!!!
    Wow! That's over $700 dollars spent in one (1) day just for 2 watches. If you also go ahead and buy the Frogman, you will have spent over $1,050 for all 3 watches.

I myself spent a total of $616.37 today alone just for the 3 White GWN1000E-8A Gulfmasters and for the 1 Black GW9400-1 Rangeman that I purchased. Then I spent another $494.36 last week for the White, the Yellow and the all Black Gulfmasters that I purchased. That makes it a grand total of $1,110.73 that I spent in less than 2 weeks for a total of 7 watches. I haven't spent this much for so many watches in 4 years. The last time that I spent this much money was when I purchased 3 atomic Frogman from Japan for myself for $500 to $525 each and I cringed when I did that. Since then, I promised myself that it will be a very long time before I spend that type of money again buying that many multiple watches.
    Last edited by hoss; April 23rd, 2017 at 07:07.

Page 28 of 237 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information