Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here! - Page 29
Like Tree2789Likes

Thread: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Page 29 of 237 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McCarthy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Placeb0o View Post
    It is!!!
    Today I buyed GWN1000 all white from eBay and early I take the GWN-Q1000-1A from Amazon and right now I still thinking about the Frogman from the Discount Store
    So what's the lure with the old Frogman? Besides Moon / Tide it has nothing special. Just a bulky watch. Am I missing something?
    Yes, you're right that's exactly the point with that model, that's why I didn't buy yet but for the price I was thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    It is!!!
    Today I buyed GWN1000 all white from eBay and early I take the GWN-Q1000-1A from Amazon and right now I still thinking about the Frogman from the Discount Store
    Wow! That's over $700 dollars spent in one (1) day just for 2 watches. If you also go ahead and buy the Frogman, you will have spent over $1,050 for all 3 watches.

I myself spent a total of $616.37 today alone just for the 3 White GWN1000E-8A Gulfmasters and for the 1 Black GW9400-1 Rangeman that I purchased. Then I spent another $494.36 last week for the White, the Yellow and the all Black Gulfmasters that I purchased. That makes it a grand total of $1,110.73 that I spent in less than 2 weeks for a total of 7 watches. I haven't spent this much for so many watches in 4 years. The last time that I spent this much money was when I purchased 3 atomic Frogman from Japan for myself for $500 to $525 each and I cringed when I did that. Since then, I promised myself that it will be a very long time before I spend that type of money again for multiple watches.
    I feel bad now jejeje.
    My intetion it's star my own collection of Casio and that's why I buyed the GWN-Q1000 and I already have a GWN1000 but in black and gold version but the discount of the GWN1000 all white in EBay it's so crazy that I can't let it go.

Banned

Re: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Yes, you're right that's exactly the point with that model, that's why I didn't buy yet but for the price I was thinking about

I'd rather add $150 (or whatever), get a GWN Q1000-1AJF and gamble with the issue some have.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I feel bad now jejeje.
    My intetion it's star my own collection of Casio and that's why I buyed the GWN-Q1000 and I already have a GWN1000 but in black and gold version but the discount of the GWN1000 all white in EBay it's so crazy that I can't let it go.
    I understand you very well. The price on the all White GWN1000E-8A is definitely an excellent deal and you would be crazy to let it go. That's exactly the reason why I bought 3 more all White GWN1000E-8A Gulfmasters for myself. Because they are at an excellent price deal. I figured that I would take advantage of this excellent deal and buy a few more Gulfmasters to hoard for myself. For the price that I purchased the 3 Gulfmasters today, I would've had to spend the same money just for one (1) Gulfmaster of another color like the Red one which costs around $500 to buy right now. I feel that I got more watches out of the money that I spent today for the 3 White Gulfmasters that I purchased. If they weren't priced the way they were, I would never want to buy one. It's the low price that made me buy more than one (1) Gulfmaster and the fact that I like the looks of that model watch. Nothing else.
    Last edited by hoss; April 23rd, 2017 at 07:45.

Quote Originally Posted by LJUSMC View Post
    I don't see the black one for sale on his ebay page, just the orange one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately its sold out
    LJUSMC likes this.

on thee black one, was it from the same seller?

It arrived the other day, a true bargain.

hoss, McCarthy, fcasoli and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeexpress View Post
    It arrived the other day, a true bargain.

It looks sooooooooooooooooo cool. I can't stop taking my eyes off of it.
    yankeexpress likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RossL View Post
    Damn you guys! I caved and bought the GWN-1000 and also ordered the black band and bezel since I'm not a big fan of white but a HUGE fan of the positive display.
    i just did the same for the white Gulfie i purchased on this sellers first discount run.iam pretty sure we bought the black bezel from the same ebay seller.LOL

So, in the ebay link, it says the seller sold total of 356 of this Gulfmaster model, with 124 sold today alone! Someone said earlier in this thread here, that they still have 224 left. Meaning they have a stock of 580! Did they just buy out the whole production run from Casio, or something? I thought this white version's supposed to be produced in lesser quantity than the standard black model...
    STavros78 likes this.

Page 29 of 237 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread Information