Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here! - Page 30
Like Tree2789Likes

Thread: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Page 30 of 237 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Re: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Quote Originally Posted by Watch_Geekmaster View Post
    So, in the ebay link, it says the seller sold total of 356 of this Gulfmaster model, with 124 sold today alone! Someone said earlier in this thread here, that they still have 224 left. Meaning they have a stock of 580! Did they just buy out the whole production run from Casio, or something? I thought this white version's supposed to be produced in lesser quantity than the standard black model...

Yeah propably seller has inner connections and got the pile for maybe less than 100 usd each.

Quote Originally Posted by Watch_Geekmaster View Post
    So, in the ebay link, it says the seller sold total of 356 of this Gulfmaster model, with 124 sold today alone! Someone said earlier in this thread here, that they still have 224 left. Meaning they have a stock of 580! Did they just buy out the whole production run from Casio, or something? I thought this white version's supposed to be produced in lesser quantity than the standard black model...
    What do I care? I got a triple sensor (formerly JDM only?), ani-digi, solar/atomic, positive screen, brand new and shipped free to me for under $160.

I don't ask, I just place my order and enjoy my new toy.

Last edited by yankeexpress; April 23rd, 2017 at 09:06.
    hoss likes this.

Now waiting/praying for the yellow one to reach any bargain price same the white one.Cmooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by yankeexpress View Post
    What do I care? I got a triple sensor (formerly JDM only?), ani-digi, solar/atomic, positive screen, brand new and shipped free to me for under $160.

I don't ask, I just place my order and enjoy my new toy.

That White Gulfmaster is much better looking than the all black one. It has excellent contrast with the positive LCD display, the blue dial, the gold accents on the dial and the blue bezel. It has a superb color combo that instantly catches the eye and doesn't allow one to take their eyes off of the watch. It's got a hypnotic effect to it just like the Red/Blue Rolex GMT did back in the late 60's and early 70's with its sweet looking fire engine red and bright blue rotating bezel and black dial.
    yankeexpress likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by STavros78 View Post
    Now waiting/praying for the yellow one to reach any bargain price same the white one.Cmooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
    It will happen....I got the yellow Gulfmaster at a ridonkolous low price last year, as I like yellow G-Shocks, even if it has a dim negative screen.

hoss and STavros78 like this.

It will happen....I got the yellow Gulfmaster at a ridonkolous low price last year, as I like yellow G-Shocks, even if it has a dim negative screen.

Lets hope so .i so like the dial on the yellow. i believe with a black band and bezel will have a killing stealthy look.
    hoss likes this.

The only Gulfmaster that this seller will have left after the White one sells out will be the all Yellow one. If the seller doesn't get anymore of the GWN1000 Gulfmaster models back in stock after he sells out on the White one, there may be a chance that he will put the Yellow Gulfmaster on sale just like he's doing with the all White one right now. I could be wrong about this, but I would think that the seller would want to unload the Yellow ones just like he unloaded all the all Black Gulfmasters that he put on the special sale deal last week and just like he put the White one on a special deal for the second (2nd) time again within a week.

What are the chances that this particular seller will reorder any of the GWN1000 Gulfmaster models again to restock his inventory with the exact same model Gulfmaster series watches? Is Casio still making the GWN1000 anymore or have they discontinued it? I looked at the Casio website last week and I only saw the all White with the Blue bezel, the all Yellow with Black dial and Black bezel and the all Black with blue dial and Blue bezel on the website.
    G-Shock, Mens, Tough, Water Resistant, Analog, Digital, Watches | Casio USA

Is there a good chance that Casio discontinued the GWN1000 series?

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    The only Gulfmaster that this seller will have left after the White one sells out will be the all Yellow one. If the seller doesn't get anymore of the GWN1000 Gulfmaster models back in stock after he sells out on the White one, there may be a chance that he will put the Yellow Gulfmaster on sale just like he's doing with the all White one right now. I could be wrong about this, but I would think that the seller would want to unload the Yellow ones just like he unloaded all the all Black Gulfmasters that he put on the special sale deal last week and just like he put the White one on a special deal for the second (2nd) time again within a week.

What are the chances that this particular seller will reorder any of the GWN1000 Gulfmaster models again to restock his inventory with the exact same model Gulfmaster series watches? Is Casio still making the GWN1000 anymore or have they discontinued it? I looked at the Casio website last week and I only saw the all White with the Blue bezel, the all Yellow with Black dial and Black bezel and the all Black with blue dial and Blue bezel on the website.
    G-Shock, Mens, Tough, Water Resistant, Analog, Digital, Watches | Casio USA

Is there a good chance that Casio discontinued the GWN1000 series?
    No, this is unlikely. They are still bringing out new color variations of it. The latest to my knowledge is the GWN-1000NV, part of the "Master in Navy Blue" series that Casio just introduced last year. BTW, one of those is listed on Ebay from a U.K. seller for $900+!!!!

p.s. I don't know why all of you are going crazy over the white Gulfmaster for $155 when you could have gotten the SAME white Gulfmaster from a different Ebay seller for $500 -- and it is PRE-OWNED, no less!! Here: Used[B] Watch CASIO G-Shock Gulf master GWN-1000E-8AJF Quartz Black x Blue M4J | eBay
    Igorek likes this.

Please, I hope the stock is over soon, I don't want to buy 3rd Gulfie, but I want to buy because this will never be cheaper ever I think ))))) I hope stock will be over today and I will not be zombified and hit buy it now button ))))
    Time4Playnow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZJAZZ View Post
    Please, I hope the stock is over soon, I don't want to buy 3rd Gulfie, but I want to buy because this will never be cheaper ever I think ))))) I hope stock will be over today and I will not be zombified and hit buy it now button ))))
    I really thing to buy another one, it's a real screaming deal!!
    hoss likes this.

Page 30 of 237 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread Information