Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here! - Page 34
Like Tree2788Likes

Thread: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Page 34 of 237 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Re: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Has anybody in here bought anything from Discount Watch Store during the weekend? I purchased the Rangeman from my smartphone in order to get the 20% extra off on the price, but they haven't shipped it out yet. Do you know how long that it takes them to ship out an order that was placed online? It still says that my order has been "unfulfilled" when I check out the status of my order on their website. What's up with that? Weren't they supposed to have shipped out my order by now?
    Last edited by hoss; April 26th, 2017 at 01:31.

Quote Originally Posted by alex-w View Post
    Gulfmaster is ~300 € in EU, starting at 155$ even with VAT and repackaging service you end up with a nice price.
    How can that be? I just spoke to my nephew during the weekend who lives in Greece and he told me that the GWN1000 Gulfmaster starts at 520 Euros over there and it goes all the way up to 625 Euros. If you can find a Gulfmaster that only costs 300 Euros over there in Europe, I suggest that you go ahead and buy it because 300 Euros is cheap.
    STavros78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    Has anybody in here bought anything from Discount Watch Store during the weekend? I purchased the Rangeman from my smartphone in order to get the 20% extra off on the price, but they haven't shipped it out yet. Do you know how long that it takes them to ship out an order that was placed online? It still says that my order has been "unfulfilled" when I check out the status of my order on their website. What's up with that? Weren't they supposed to have shipped out my order by now?
    I think if that is the same where I once bought a watch (sometimes the same store sells under different names), then you may be in for some wait time.

In my case before the seller shipped they first charged my credit card with some small cents and then called me and asked me to verify that little 'test' amount. Then it still took some time for the item to ship out with turtle shipping. Shipping took so long it really started to hurt.

In the end the watch was legit, brand new and sealed. So all good? It depends.

For me this kind of painful wait time is something, that I won't go for again any more.
    Last edited by WES51; April 26th, 2017 at 04:15.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WES51 View Post
    I think if that is the same where I once bought a watch (sometimes the same store sells under different names), then you may be in for some wait time.

In my case before the seller shipped they first charged my credit card with some small cents and then called me and asked me to verify that little 'test' amount. Then it still took some time for the item to ship out with turtle shipping. Shipping took so long it really started to hurt.

In the end the watch was legit, brand new and sealed. So all good? It depends.

For me this kind of painful wait time is something, that I won't go for again any more.

I paid through PayPal with my personal checking account and the payment went through right away. The seller already got the money. I put my order in on April 22 with them. It's April 25th right now and it still shows that my order is "unfulfilled". I don't know why?
    Has this ever happened to anybody in here who ordered from Discount Watch Store?
    Last edited by hoss; April 26th, 2017 at 05:47.

It's April 25th right now and it still shows that my order is "unfulfilled". I don't know why?
    Some of these sellers seem to have no stock on some items that they sell. That seem to have happened in my case as well. It took over two weeks just for my item ship out.

I need a white gulfmaster....

Quote Originally Posted by brvheart
    No I am not OCD....I am CDO - that is OCD in the proper order

Quote Originally Posted by WES51 View Post
    Some of these sellers seem to have no stock on some items that they sell. That seem to have happened in my case as well. It took over two weeks just for my item ship out.
    I'm thinking the same thing. It's not right though for a seller to be selling an out of stock item. They should specify that it's out of stock.
    WES51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    I need a white gulfmaster....
    u know the drill.....

some still available. "More than 96% sold"
    Last edited by Shuutr; April 26th, 2017 at 15:11.

How can that be? I just spoke to my nephew during the weekend who lives in Greece and he told me that the GWN1000 Gulfmaster starts at 520 Euros over there and it goes all the way up to 625 Euros. If you can find a Gulfmaster that only costs 300 Euros over there in Europe, I suggest that you go ahead and buy it because 300 Euros is cheap.
    The cheapest I've found for the white Gulfmaster was 320€. I've never had a G that big, so it's possible mine will be up for sale in ~2 weeks.

Page 34 of 237 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread Information