hi

Thread: hi

hi

hi I'm new to the forum
    My grandfather purchased a g-shock for me when I was 10, back in 1996. I don't have a good enough camera to share pictures with you guys, but recently I ran into a picture of my watch from the equation of time forum.

http://www.equationoftime.com/forums...cgi?read=80790

check it out =)
    mine ran for about 8 years, then the display starts getting lighter and lighter until about a month ago, the battery went dead on me. Anyone know what kind of battery it uses?

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by 100Questions
    hi I'm new to the forum
    My grandfather purchased a g-shock for me when I was 10, back in 1996. I don't have a good enough camera to share pictures with you guys, but recently I ran into a picture of my watch from the equation of time forum.

http://www.equationoftime.com/forums...cgi?read=80790

check it out =)
    mine ran for about 8 years, then the display starts getting lighter and lighter until about a month ago, the battery went dead on me. Anyone know what kind of battery it uses?
    welcome aboard

module 901 uses CR2016 battery

they are widely available so you shouldn't have a problem getting one

have fun with your G

Hello I'm new to the forum, just wondering, which g-shock do u liek the most, and why do u like g-shock at all?

I love g-shock and all other casio products... but I can't explain my passion for it, can you?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: hi

Hi 100Q,

Where are you from? The DW-6400 you got from your grand father is was a nice choice. I rather like his brother the DW-8300 "Heavy Metal" that has EL backlight, but that recuces the battery life dramaticly (about three years I think). The DW-6400 was just a little to early, since it was released in Januari 1994. The EL Backlight was first featured a few months later.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Hi 100Q,

Where are you from? The DW-6400 you got from your grand father is was a nice choice. I rather like his brother the DW-8300 "Heavy Metal" that has EL backlight, but that recuces the battery life dramaticly (about three years I think). The DW-6400 was just a little to early, since it was released in Januari 1994. The EL Backlight was first featured a few months later.

Cheers,

Sjors
    I'm born in Hong Kong, raised in Texas

and wow you know a lot about g-shocks... u're absolutely right about the light feature, mine still has a light, but not the EL backlight, instead it's just a little light (kinda like a flash light) that comes on at the upper left corner of the watch. Actually it's nice to have one without the backlight, it gives a more retro feel to it.

Are you willing to part with your watch?

Let me know.

The fisherman
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Questions
    I'm born in Hong Kong, raised in Texas

and wow you know a lot about g-shocks... u're absolutely right about the light feature, mine still has a light, but not the EL backlight, instead it's just a little light (kinda like a flash light) that comes on at the upper left corner of the watch. Actually it's nice to have one without the backlight, it gives a more retro feel to it.

Man, that is one fugly G-Shock, they must have had too much Sake the night before they designed that.

Thread Information