Hi DELORTO...

Thread: Hi DELORTO...

Hi DELORTO...

Does the official Casio G-Shop in Athens still exist? I remember seeing it listed on Casio's site. If not...are there any stores that have a good selection of G-Shock's that you are aware of?

Re: Hi DELORTO...

Hi Gshock! The official Casio shop still exists but there is no variety.They promote the Pathfinder a lot in here..There are some basic solar versions made for the European market but nothing really special.The Swatch group is very strong here and if you like this brand you can find almost anything,even the 2004 Olympic series.A few people buy Gs and if they do they prefer the basics,sounds silly to be a Gshock collector since the Swiss brands are much appreciated.So be prepared not to see any exotic versions...

Quote Originally Posted by DELORTO
    Hi Gshock! The official Casio shop still exists but there is no variety.They promote the Pathfinder a lot in here..There are some basic solar versions made for the European market but nothing really special.The Swatch group is very strong here and if you like this brand you can find almost anything,even the 2004 Olympic series.A few people buy Gs and if they do they prefer the basics,sounds silly to be a Gshock collector since the Swiss brands are much appreciated.So be prepared not to see any exotic versions...
    Thanks Delorto, I appreciate the info. Where is the G-Shop located roughly. Would love to drop in and take a look. I noticed the swatch group was very popular back when I visited in 2004. I remember seeing Omegas' and Tissot's in every other store
    Last edited by G-Shock; July 29th, 2006 at 17:31.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

These Omega Olympic versions were really outstanding...but i've got a Seamaster and that's enough The official Casio store and also the service center is in Patision,i'll check the number and let u know.Where do you intend to stay in Athens in a hotel or you got any relatives here?

Quote Originally Posted by DELORTO
    These Omega Olympic versions were really outstanding...but i've got a Seamaster and that's enough The official Casio store and also the service center is in Patision,i'll check the number and let u know.Where do you intend to stay in Athens in a hotel or you got any relatives here?
    With family near Omonia. Is the G-Shop near there?

Yes,not very far.It's near the center don't worry!

Thanks Delorto

Banned
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth

Is that same G-Shock shop still there or did they close or move to another section of Athens? If they still exist, has the selection got any better?

Thread Information