Hi Sjors!! What´s the news in "G" world?

Thread: Hi Sjors!! What´s the news in "G" world?

Suspended

Hi Sjors!! What´s the news in "G" world?

Hi Sjors, tell me, what´s the news in World "G"s?

Best regards to you and your family.

All the best to you.

"Clay" (Old Warrier)

Thumbs Up Re: Hi Sjors!! What´s the news in "G" world?

Hi Clay,

Thank you for your wishes. To be honest to you and the Community, I've been a bit out of G's for over a week, but I have seen the new 5 band G-Shock models of the August release that looked nice (Speciually the whole black model). I think more interesting things are up, like a signature DW-6900 model in black with red accents (Awesome) and at the end of September the release of the G-5500, to honor the ultra rare G-ShockII DW-5500.

Thanks to Neil (Solar G-Shocker) and Leon Eckel, I will be soon able to refresh my old DW-5200 I got last month of Neil, so actually I'm after some vintage material too.

A question to you, I know you like the real old classic DW-5x00 series (and of course you owe a lot o respect of me for that), but what do you think of later models. I like to hear your opinion.

Cheers from a chilly Netherlands,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Suspended

Re: Hi Sjors!! What´s the news in "G" world?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Hi Clay,

Thank you for your wishes. To be honest to you and the Community, I've been a bit out of G's for over a week, but I have seen the new 5 band G-Shock models of the August release that looked nice (Speciually the whole black model). I think more interesting things are up, like a signature DW-6900 model in black with red accents (Awesome) and at the end of September the release of the G-5500, to honor the ultra rare G-ShockII DW-5500.

Thanks to Neil (Solar G-Shocker) and Leon Eckel, I will be soon able to refresh my old DW-5200 I got last month of Neil, so actually I'm after some vintage material too.

A question to you, I know you like the real old classic DW-5x00 series (and of course you owe a lot o respect of me for that), but what do you think of later models. I like to hear your opinion.

Cheers from a chilly Netherlands,

Sjors
    The old models of the series DW5000-5200-5400-5700-WW5100/5300 are very robust. Its only maintenance is battery to each 7-10 years. Strap and bezel we can find easy here in Brazil but the glasses and module 240 already are impossible. They are very pleasant to use. the 901/691 modules most easy to find are module 240 during many years of use present defects in the circuit and the numbers are all in format of 4 or 1. Already the 901/691 never present this defect.
    In its launching in 1983 they were considered great but the new models had surpassed in size. Exactly thus they are very pleasant...
    All the best
    Last edited by Casios "Clay"; August 6th, 2006 at 15:59.

Thread Information