Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit down>

Thread: Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit down>

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Moderator Emeritus

Gift Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit down>

Holy mother of pearl....the post man dropped off another package from the land of Ozz. It's a Brazilian...that's right.....a Brazilian...and man almighty!!, this thing is a work of art. You ain't gonna believe your eyes....it looks and feels spectacular on the wrist!!

Ozzie......you da man!!!

btw, I think it should have been called the Canadian snow camo or something like it cuz when I look at it, I don't think of the brazilian rain forest or anything but I think of my ice-fishing days.

all rightie then....here we go!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Timothy Patrick; February 27th, 2006 at 05:24.

Re: Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit down>

Re: Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit d

You lucky, lucky, barsteward! :-D

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit d

So I guess you like it? LOL

Just dont drop it in the woods! :)

NICE! watch

Wink Re: Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit d

Wow Tim,

Superb shots, specially the wrist shots. Very very cool watch. I guess also in a very suitable location (who did ever make up that name with a snow camouflage design...).

Wear in good health,

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

That watch is totally cool ! Man that urban/snow camouflage makes it look great.
    Enjoy.
    Spartan Raider

Re: Holy Schlemolli Batman....it's a BRAZILIAN!!!..ya want pics? well ya better sit down>

I remember when they were first released a couple of years ago. I liked this rendition from the get-go By the way Timothy...that is one modem busting signature you got there :-D

Gorgeousness and gorgeousity made whole!

Very nice watch, Tim. Once again, I'm jealous.

WallaceD

Lovely stuff ! But a question for you? Is the camo applied to the surface i.e. painted on, or is it actually made of swirly coloured resin?

Sorry for my ignorance...perhaps one day I will get my paws on this fab frog version too!

best regards, Carrot (dave)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information