WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hot or not?

3K views 42 replies 28 participants last post by  Topher1556 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I think it's cool. It's like a new "Men In Smoke". Plus, if the resin ever does yellow, you could always dye it :-!.

edit: usually, the yellowing comes if someone doesn't regularly wash the watch when wearing it. I think it reacts with sweat/humidity/light, and if you don't wash off the sweat, it can fade (as well as affected by UV light).

#11 ·
I'd definitely buy one if it's available here in Manila

#21 ·
Yep, suprisingly I am loving the clear jellies.. now that I see the new releases.. but yeah, same concerns here re the band turning yellowish in time and those oh so bling blingish gold accents.:-d;-)

just my 2 cents..;-)

still, i'm sure its gonna be a hit to some...|>

damn those gold accents though!:-d

#22 ·
I seldom see a 5600 with this jelly gray colour. I love it.

#25 ·
reverse display means that the area of the LCD which is usually clear turns black while the digits turns clear. (i.e. rising white 5025)

mirror displays means that there's a reflective surface above the LCD hence you can see yourself when looking at the watch.

btw, I've seen the watch with it's backlight lit on and actually it doesn't look that bad!

#26 ·
they're HOT in a sense that it is rare and unique. NOT because long term use turns the band yellowish in color. but i think there are cleaning agents that can prevent or remove the stain. Anyways, i say go for it and just be extra careful with it.

#30 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.