How different is the GW6900?

Thread: How different is the GW6900?

How different is the GW6900?

Asking to learn here, as i couldn't find any threads. I recently purchased a GW5000 and am simply blown away by it.
    I currently have a g6900 (kg-3) and am considering the "upgrade" but thought i'd ask first. Besides the atomic module: different straps? Different casing (anything?). Not expecting a $400 watch for $270 or anything just don't know and am curious after seeing a couple of recent threads.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: How different is the GW6900?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    Asking to learn here, as i couldn't find any threads. I recently purchased a GW5000 and am simply blown away by it.
    I currently have a g6900 (kg-3) and am considering the "upgrade" but thought i'd ask first. Besides the atomic module: different straps? Different casing (anything?). Not expecting a $400 watch for $270 or anything just don't know and am curious after seeing a couple of recent threads.
    The G-6900 and GW-6900 are exactly the same except the atomic time keeping functions and the Multiband 6 written on the face plate under the Casio logo.

Exactly what GW-6900 model are you interested in?
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Re: How different is the GW6900?

I was looking at the kg-3 as well, in turn selling off my g6900 to "upgrade". If that is the only difference though (i was hoping for nicer straps) then i may just stick with what i have.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Thread Information