How do you get the Speed indicator on a GA-110 to stay at the home position when not using it?

Thread: How do you get the Speed indicator on a GA-110 to stay at the home position when not using it?

How do you get the Speed indicator on a GA-110 to stay at the home position when not using it?

Hi
    I noticed on my new G-Shock that the speed indicator is tipped in the luminous paint like the hour and minute hands are. My speed indicator is at 5. When looking at the watch in the dark the tip of the speed indicator and the other watch hands can confuse you as to what time it is. When in Stop Watch Mode, you can hold down the A-button and the speed indicator goes to 50, the home position. How do you get it to stay there when not in Stop Watch Mode? The distance is set to 0, but it still reverts to 5. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks,
    Matt

Confused Re: How do you get the Speed indicator on a GA-110 to stay at the home position when not using it?

Anybody? Surely there must be some here with a G100 or 110 who is way smarter than me...

Re: How do you get the Speed indicator on a GA-110 to stay at the home position when not using it?

Quote Originally Posted by onemat View Post
    Hi
    I noticed on my new G-Shock that the speed indicator is tipped in the luminous paint like the hour and minute hands are.
    I think everyone's been busy trying to checking the hands of their GA-110s in the dark. Mine obviously has the worst lume ever.

Just a guess, but I think watch and speed hand have been fiddled with. More help would probably come if we knew the watch was "new to you" or "new out of the box" or "modded". Pics are a help too.
    2013: Android AD576BK Divemaster Espionage 2 | Vostok Amphibian 710059 | Vostok Amphibian 710634 | Vostok Amphibian 710526 | Momentum Base Layer (sapphire)
    2014: Maranez Layan | Vostok Amphibian 09013M | Casio MDV106-1A

2015: Vostok Amphibian 100657 | Vostok Amphibian 420914

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: How do you get the Speed indicator on a GA-110 to stay at the home position when not using it?

I think the tach indicator on my 100 was off when I got it. It can be adjusted. I am pretty sure its covered in the manual. I cant remember how I did it, but mine is perfect now.
    Suunto... Replacing Luck!

Thread Information