How do you justify wearing a regular watch to those who wear smart watch or no watch at all?
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: How do you justify wearing a regular watch to those who wear smart watch or no watch at all?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Question How do you justify wearing a regular watch to those who wear smart watch or no watch at all?

How do you justify wearing a regular watch to those who wear smart watch or no watch at all?
    CASIO GW-M5610-1 & PULSAR PQ2011

Re: How do you justify wearing a regular watch to those who wear smart watch or no watch at all?

No need for justification. I wear both, a Garmin Instinct on the right wrist and a Casio (usually) on the left.
    Dxnnis, memento_mori and Drumguy like this.
    Ken

Casio G-Shock
    GW-4000D. GWG-1000. GG-1000. GW-M5610-1ER (x2). DW-5600BBN.
    MTG-S1000V. GW-9400-1CR. GW-9400 x2). G-9300. GW-5000.
    GMW-B5000. DW-5600HRGRZ. GW-B5600HR. (Hydro’d watches)

Casio Pro-Trek
    PRW-6600Y-1ER

Re: How do you justify wearing a regular watch to those who wear smart watch or no watch at all?

Thus: "Too many devices, too little time. Pun intended."
    Dxnnis and blondygirl69 like this.
    "I think I may make bold to say, that there is neither any other Mechanical or Mathematical thing in the World that is more beautiful or curious in texture than this my watch or Timekeeper for the Longitude..." ~John Harrison F.R.S., 1759

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

A wristwatch is timeless. They may fall off in popularity with the current tech devices, but they will be back. A watch is a real possession.

CC

I don't give a **** what they or anyone else thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I don't give a **** what they or anyone else thinks.
    +1
    There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey. John Ruskin

MTG-900DA-8V
    GW-2310FB
    AQ-S810W
    MRW-S310H
    GST-W310-1AER
    W-S220C-7
    PAW-1100T-7V
    GW9400J-1JF
    W-S220C-4
    AQ-S800WD-1EVCF

Ive had people ask me... "why do you need a watch if you have a phone?" .. i tell them that its my jewelry, and its quicker, and i love having a tiny old school computer on my wrist.
    kosio likes this.
    CASIO GW-M5610-1 & PULSAR PQ2011

I just ignore them....or tell them to get out of my space, or that they are offending me. Only my feelings are what's important.

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk
    AlexxvD and memento_mori like this.

I work in healthcare as a nurse. My work place is also a prison. So most healthcare settings ban cell phones because of cameras and patient confidentiality. Also you can't bring a cell phone in a prison due to security reasons. So I spend most of my waking life without a cell phone. Also good luck trying to open your phone, open an app just to measure heart rate etc. LOL!!

Even outside of work I wear a watch just because it is easier to see the time or use a STP or CDT. And good luck using your cell phone diving or most other activities.

You get the picture. :)

You don’t. Just think what they are missing out on by not wearing a regular watch.
    Ard, Dxnnis and Ian Michael like this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information