How do you Mod an aw-570?

Thread: How do you Mod an aw-570?

How do you Mod an aw-570?

Have already posted about this watch so sorry about the repitition. Am trying a different tact this time. It would seem that I cannot get a replacement bezel and/or buttons for this one. So, does anyone know of any other model that might have similar parts that fit or can maybe be made to fit? The watch is wearable and fine as it is just not sure if I like the look once all of he bezel is removed. Though is probably a lot of trouble to find something, it was a gift from my Dad so holds a fair bit of sentimental value. Would be great to find a way to restore it. Any help would be really appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: How do you Mod an aw-570?

From the looks it seems like the module could fit into some newer Ana/digi G-Shock cases, so if it holds sentimental value to you, maybe the brain of your watch ind a new case would be the way to go? I think in the direction of the AW 590 or G 100/ 1000 series - maybe you could post measurements of your watch/the module

Re: How do you Mod an aw-570?

Thanks for the reply lowtech. The dimensions of the watch are:
    42 mm diameter without the bezel and not inc buttons
    Buttons are aprox 6 mm in length, 3 mm width and 2 mm depth located at two, four, eight and ten o’clock.
    Hopefully that might help find a similar part??? Will be sure to look at the ones you suggested however if you can think of anything that might be more suited to the above would be great to know.
    Cheers

Thread Information