how hard to find? how much to spend?

Thread: how hard to find? how much to spend?

how hard to find? how much to spend?

looking at a men in khaki mudman 8400. got my mib2 8400 recently and love it. wondering how hard these mink models really are to find and how much i should spend.

also looking at an ARTI Wademan but can't stand the camo cloth band, and can't find a resin band for it. is looking for one of these resin waseman bands a lost cause? what other bands would work on it??

looking at a Riseman 9200 MS for around 160, i think if the mink mudman goes above that i will just stop bidding and get the riseman.

what do you guys think?

input on availability and how much i should realistically spend on the men in kahki Mudman please!

lvt

Re: how hard to find? how much to spend?

The Riseman MS is a great looking watch, let's get one when it lasts
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

the riseman ms is very sharp looking, and i like the different functions as well. if i get the mink mudman it will but just because i like the colors honestly, already have a 9052 and mib2 mudman. anyone know how hard the mink mudman really is to find? i don't want to overspend on a false sense of scarcity just because i like it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

lvt

I found a MINK Mudman on the Bay but unfortunately it's an auction, today's bidding price is $120 w/ shipping, I think the final bidding price will easily exceed the $200 mark.

Can't really say whether it's worth buying that watch or not but I think you are right while saying that if the price is higher than the 9200 you might get the 9200, the 9200 MS itself is also a very discrete and rarely seen G-shock.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

that's sound logic. i bought my mib2 mudman from the same seller that has the mink currently listed on the bay. am also currently bidding on it :P

great seller and i do trust so that's a big bonus. but as you said, if it goes above the price of a "Buy now" riseman ms i'll branch out.

also have my eye on an auction riseman ms.

Okay I guess I'll stop looking at that MINK Mudman then...I'm sure I will get a Gen II Mudman soon but the DW8400's seem to be generating a fair amount of interest at the moment, there was a Honda Mugen one that I stopped bidding on at $120 and it went for $255...Insane. They're a nice watch the DW8400's but I think they are currently out of my price range. You could get a G9100BL-2 for that sort of money.

dobber i got my men in black 2 mudman for 130 shipped, i was fairly happy with that price. please feel free to keep the mink mudman in your watch list sir. as i said if it approaches the 150 mark i will let it go in favor of the riseman MS. i personally am not a huge fan on the gulfman, part of the draw for the G Shocks to me is remembering the coolest ones i never got to have as a kid and the 8400 mudman is probably what i would have considered the most bad ass when i was 7 haha, so it holds that allure for me still. the big G button can not be beat either.

is finding a different resin wademan band a lost cuase? what other straps can be used on it?

Thread Information