how to i clean my gshock watch?

Thread: how to i clean my gshock watch?

how to i clean my gshock watch?

i just camp back from a camp and i noticed that theres lots of dirt, sand on the surface of my watch. I tried rinsing it with water but the stains come back after the water dries up.

Is there a method to get rid of dirt? Do shops in singapore provide this service

Re: how to i clean my gshock watch?

There's plenty of suggestions on this thread:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=82457
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

yup.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Try a denture cleaning tablet (Polident, etc.). They all make a 5 minute cleaning tablet theses days. Just put it in a glass, add WARM (not hot) water & drop in the tablet. In about 5 minutes, the worst should be gone. Any "baked on" grime usually comes loose with a soft tooth brush & use the liquid that you soaked the watch in. Don't forget to rinse it all off with running water. After that, the weekly shower method should keep it up to snuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowback View Post
    Try a denture cleaning tablet (Polident, etc.). They all make a 5 minute cleaning tablet theses days. Just put it in a glass, add WARM (not hot) water & drop in the tablet. In about 5 minutes, the worst should be gone. Any "baked on" grime usually comes loose with a soft tooth brush & use the liquid that you soaked the watch in. Don't forget to rinse it all off with running water. After that, the weekly shower method should keep it up to snuff.
    That's a great idea. I can throw my watch in with my teeth!
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Thread Information