How long between times do you switch analag watches, digital watches, and ana-digi watches

Thread: How long between times do you switch analag watches, digital watches, and ana-digi watches

Question How long between times do you switch analag watches, digital watches, and ana-digi watches

Whenever I get tired of looking at the same watch face.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; March 24th, 2010 at 19:21.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Question Say what?

"How long between times do you which analag watches and digital watches?"
    That doesn't make any sense.

Did you mean to say "switch" between analog and digital?

Nevermind, I see you edited it. I usually only wear my digital G-Shocks to work if I know I am going to be doing something rough inside a server cabinet or other confined areas where my nicer watches may get scuffed badly, or, while at the gym. I refuse to wear any watch with a leather, NATO, or steel bracelet while working out.
    Last edited by ka-boom; March 24th, 2010 at 19:21.

Re: Say what?

Yes, I mean swtich, sorry.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Question Re: How long between times do you switch analag watches, digital watches, and ana-digi wat

Re: How long between times do you switch analag watches, digital watches, and ana-digi wat

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    Whenever I get tired of looking at the same watch face.
    I change out my watches on a daily baises, I will often wear a watch with a metal bracelet to work, then switch over to my g for some afternoon mountain biking; Or if I wear my g to work I will change it over to another watch to go out to diner that evening. I like to make sure they all get their due wrist time
    Rolex GMT master II 116710
    Rolex DJ 1603
    Seiko SKX781K1
    Seiko 'Sports 150'
    G-Shock GW9200-1 - RISEMAN

Re: How long between times do you switch analag watches, digital watches, and ana-digi wat

Depends actually on where I am going. Sometimes I switch between 3 watches in a day, morning, noon and evening. Sometimes I just wear one watch a day. And when a solar watch needs charging I usually wear them at noon and switch afterward when the mood shifts.

I don't switch,I wear the same Casio now,24/7! It does what I want & need....all I need is this one.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jing View Post
    Depends actually on where I am going. Sometimes I switch between 3 watches in a day, morning, noon and evening. Sometimes I just wear one watch a day. And when a solar watch needs charging I usually wear them at noon and switch afterward when the mood shifts.
    Same

Inactive

For me, it's not on a daily basis, I switch. At the moment I'm mad about my Riseman, because it's new and comfortable.

I have a Gant analog watch, which looks really good to me, with a metal bracelet. But it's not comfortable, so usually, I only wear that one for a few days, or a party or something else, where I prioritise a more dressy look.

But in general, I prefer an analog watch, and my old Camel Trophy with a leather strap get a lot of wristtime, because it looks good, are very througly thoughtout, precise, easy to read, has a very good lume and is comfortable too. Only downside is that from time to time, I need a change.

Then I have a Casio Melody Alarm from 1981, but I never really liked the look, so it rarely get some wristtime. It's very funny and entertaining, though.

Regarding the Riseman, it's a bit too high, getting in the way of long sleeves. So I'll probably get a GW-M5600-1ER at some point. STill looking tough, without the thickness, and I like the combo of hitec and old school look.

I'm also considering the GW-2000-1AER, light and comfortable and ANALOG - but also thick, and as much I find the small hands fascinating, I also find them hard to read when the big hands pass over...

Considerations, considerations...

But back to the original question, I usually wear a certain watch for a period, usually month(s) - but I keep on comning back to the analogs.

Thread Information